UBot Underground

Making my first "decent" bot...

As the title says, I am finishing up my first useful bot, which is an account creator.

I am quite excited, the last few weeks have been very frustrating at times, and parts of the learning curve (of which I am still going through) have been difficult to me at times. However tonight everything came full circle. I was able to sit down build a bot (about 4 hours of my time), I complied my bot, set it to create 100 accounts and went out to eat. When I came back home an hour or two latter all the accounts had been created, without me lifting a finger, or having to fill out a single captcha form!

It is the most amazing feeling in the world to know that I created a fully functional bot! I feel like I may yet be able to figure ubot out, lol

Mad props, and many thanks go to the amazing botters who make up this awesome community, and the many botters who took the time to answer my many questions over the past few weeks via the Skype group. I couldn't have gotten this far, this fast without your help. I just wanted to take a moment to share my story, and say thanks, now I gotta get back to bottin... I got some ideas for some added functionality for this bot ;)

• Like 1

Hey Big Jay,

Keep at it man. It can be very frustrating at times, we all have experienced that first hand.

But like you said, eventually it will all click and your brain will turn into a problem solving machine.

Keep grinding away and best of luck to you.

Justin