UBot Underground

Running Firefox addons within uBot

First, the end result I am trying to accomplish: have a bot do all my wordpress uploads and installs. I usually use fireftp for firefox to upload wp and plugins for wp. I tried to find some other web-based ftp sites, but they all ask you to select the file to upload, rather than a whole folder/directory. I want to put everything in one folder and upload it. How can this be done?

Does uBot allow you to run plugins for chrome and FF browsers? Will the shell command word for this? Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I figured I will just use fantastico now and then log in to install the plugins I want for wp, but I would still like to find out if/how I can use FF add-ons. Not only because I prefer that method of installing wp, but because I have other ff add-ons I want to use.

its not possible to control an external browser like that aside from maybe launching it to a webpage or directory on your pc (explorer)

However you can have the zips on your pc and build a bot to upload those zips into your wp admin area.

The best is not to use FTP. Instead let log in to your CPanel, choose the File Manager, click the upload button of the zip file you want uploaded. CPanel will self extract the contents to the folder you have selected.