UBot Underground

My experience with ubot studio!

Howdy Ubotters!

Just one week ago I was on the fence whether to go with ubot or zenno. After reading all the replies from Seth over on BHW I decided to give ubot a go and boy am I glad I made that decision! Ubot is freaking awesome!

I have zero programing experience, but after watching all of ubot tutorials I was steadily starting to get the feel of the software. Fast forward to today and I've read just about every thread on this forum and I've developed my first two bots! One of those bots is a freaking jackpot, it's a bot that I don't believe has ever been created and I'm temped to sell it but it's a money making goldmind so I'm thinking I'll just keep it to prevent others from getting in on the easy money.

I was able to this with zero programing experience at all whatsoever. Big thanks to Seth for developing such an incredible piece of software.

I just want to add after reading someone's blog post about ubot tutorials that I've got the other seo tools like SENukeX and Xrumer etc etc. I'm doing things with ubot having only one weeks experience that SENukeX can't touch!

Can u give us some examples as to what ur doing. I have ultimate demon not senuke... thx for sharing

Well, SEnuke or ultimate demon can't do squat with YLH's, Twiends, Increasr, Addmefast, ebay, Amazon, facebook, twitter etc etc etc. Plus ubot can post to places with extremely low obl making for much higher quality links.

Just a little update. I've only been using ubot for like two weeks now and after posting a couple of my simple bots for download I've been approached 3 times by people wanting to hire me for on going jobs.. Pretty cool stuff

Awesome :)

Just a little update. I've only been using ubot for like two weeks now and after posting a couple of my simple bots for download I've been approached 3 times by people wanting to hire me for on going jobs.. Pretty cool stuff