UBot Underground

New look Good or Bad ?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the new Ubot site design ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't care

I see Ubot changed the site design. I personally dnt like it. Id like to know what everyone else has to say.

I think the site looks very infomercially right now. I think the old site looks way better.

You don't think the site got changed without a good reason do you? Split testing is OLD news.

John

The new site may look clean and convert well but its removed useful information

Example : 3 affordable options

Start today with the Edition that fits you best.

Standard Edition

3 Months FREE Expert Support.

3 Months FREE Updates.

3 Months FREE Bot Bank Access.

Unlimited access to the UBot Underground, our community-powered forum.

Will a new user really understand what Bot Bank Access is ?

Sounds like just one more change being added to all users when in reality it’s not

Professional Edition

Control Flash and more with Advanced Image Recognition.

Use Performance Enhancers to turn your bots into socket-like software.

Run unlimited browsers simultaneously with Multithreading.

Code View lets you turn your scripts into text, for fast and easy editing.

Some what miss leading

Run unlimited browsers simultaneously with Multithreading

Developer Edition

Use HTML, CSS, and Javascript to design your own bot interface.

Remove the UBot Studio brand entirely.

If our Developer Edition can help you, call 1-800-247-9604.

Again a little miss leading

Remove the UBot Studio brand entirely.

But overall much cleaner site but lacking any details

Adding a comparison chart popup and a little rewording job well done

You don't think the site got changed without a good reason do you? Split testing is OLD news.

John

Split testing is definitely OLD news... Everyone should know to split test to increase conversions.

At the end of the day, it's really all about conversions. That's what helps company's thrive. My only question to you is why you are making silly post's like this instead of automating your workflow... ;)

As a side note though, I think that http://www.ubotstudio.com/index2 is definitely more slick, the other one is just to salesy.

Justin

As I have discovered many times in the past slicker and more professional doesn't always convert well.

I setup a site a while back which was basically to get something online and to test a strategy - the site was simple but looked ugly and unprofessional albeit functional. I then updated to a really clean, slick and professional site but maintained the functionality of the original.

Everyone who viewed the sites said the new design was better, but conversions told a completely different story.

I like the old one better but it looks that they are doing some split testing or something. Have a look here:

http://www.ubotstudio.com/index2

I like the index2 better as well..

I think the new site is going to attract more ppl who have less tech skills. I think this new site is going to appeal to the Marketers/Marketing Equivalent of what "AOLer's" were 6/7 years ago.. a Bunch of ppl with credit cards who really dnt know too much about anything, Looking for a solution that does all the work for them.

I think this will at first produce higher conversions. Ubot is "easy" but not that easy, Not AOL easy.

I could be wrong.. but can anyone show me an example of a reputability company that also uses that type of deign ?

The only one i could think of is "unique article wizard .com"

I dnt actually know reputability they are. Was the First/only site that came to mind. Just know they been around for a minute + there are ppl who will stand by it

(didn't like it that much).

index2 here as well. I don't like the sales letter one, but if every IM do extra long sales pages, it's for a reason. It looks like all the products from click bank.

Ok, just a quick question here as I am a bit baffled...don't ALL of you already own UBot? Yes? So how does this topic even make the list of things to consider putting on a list of things potentially important enough to put on a list of things to ponder before you die? Seriously. This is a marketing decision that doesn't effect members in the least. And if you are an affiliate for Ubot, rest assured this was not a kneejerk reaction to just change the site...all homework was done, graded and passed.

John

• Like 3

So how does this topic even make the list of things to consider putting on a list of things potentially important enough to put on a list of things to ponder before you die? Seriously.

Haha. Nicely said John!