UBot Underground

Where is the "in IE Window" Command?

I have seen talk about the "in IE Window" Command in past forum posts but I can't find the command anywhere. I am looking to have the bot take Wordpress login info from a table and have it log in in a separate Internet Explorer window so that its easier to work with. The ubot browser is difficult to use when I want to open a lot of tabs while I work. Ive tried using the shell command but I don't think the shell command can tell Internet Explorer to fill in the username/password and click sign in. Can anyone tell me how to go about doing this or where I can find the "in IE Window" Command. Any help is much appreciated.

You were reading about a feature from the old v3.5. That does not exist in in v4. You need to use, as Duane mentioned, the in new browser command.

John

It was replaced not removed. One of the main goals of v4 was to get as far away from IE as humanly possible. You would have had to have been a user of the older versions to understand that. IE caused more problems than it was worth.

John

It was replaced not removed. One of the main goals of v4 was to get as far away from IE as humanly possible. You would have had to have been a user of the older versions to understand that. IE caused more problems than it was worth.

John

Yeah but unfortunately Awesomium doesn't seem to be much better. Many frequent lock-ups and browswer crashes :(