UBot Underground

I open Ubot earlier and it asked for update. There's a lot of new features in the latest update and I remember seeing that it implement in ubot Pro License only. The question is how to get that pro license?

Its not available yet but it will be soon.

The pro license will include a lot more commands. It will be a lot more complex but you will have broader choosing ability, loads more text constants, and the ability to control files and folders on your computer(Windows commands).

There will possibly be more added + what I just listed, but it's still in development.

The pro license will include a lot more commands. It will be a lot more complex but you will have broader choosing ability, loads more text constants, and the ability to control files and folders on your computer(Windows commands).

There will possibly be more added + what I just listed, but it's still in development.

Sounds good, especially the windows features.

So the big question is....how much will it cost? :)

Sounds good, especially the windows features.

So the big question is....how much will it cost? :)

We will let everyone know that piece of information when it's time :)

Seemed the pro license first came about with people wanting to remove the powered by link and having multi threading

But now if only the pro version gets windows commands it makes the standard version look like a cripple ware to me, I know devolvement takes time/money

But you may want to look for some middle ground as not all users are selling bots

I want to state for the record that the pro license will not have branding removal. the pro license is the middle ground, for people who want the added power, but don't really need to sell their bots. we will also be offering a developer license for those who do want to sell their bots.

I want to state for the record that the pro license will not have branding removal. the pro license is the middle ground, for people who want the added power, but don't really need to sell their bots. we will also be offering a developer license for those who do want to sell their bots.

So will both of these be released at the same time?

Ya know, on the other end of the spectrum I think a free 'n simple version of Ubot would do wonders for sales. (sorta like iMacros) Something that could build a bookmark or something basic. Anyone who "get it" would realize how much better Ubot is than iMacros. The price for Ubot is kind of high for the "what the hell crowd". Once you've done something with Ubot, you realize how powerful it is and the price is justified.

I'm up for the Pro version, as I will do my own GUI that will call/execute the bot(s) as needed. My GUI can already make folders, files, etc. lots of neat stuff.

Will the developer license include some way to effectively license bots to a user so they aren't distributed wildly on the P2P scene? Something like the protect66 script is supposed to be?

Omg I thought I spent far too much time on this forum, but it seems I did not realize there was now three licenses i.e.: standard pro and dev

Thanks for clearing that up

alright let me answer a few of these questions. the pro license will probably be ready first, and then the dev license shortly after. I can't give a definite time, but I'd like for both to be done by the end of the month. we haven't set a definite price yet, and I don't want to estimate, because then I'll have to stick to it.

someone asked about protecting scripts. we do have a way to do that now - by selling your bot through the bot store. bot store bots are protected with the same kind of protection that ubot studio has.

we have decided to add the windows and input commands to the pro version. this will be a really great feature, because it will cut through previous limitations. flash will be no problem, nor will advanced javascript features, like drag and drop. you will also be able to control other windows program with it, if need be.

keep an eye out, because it will be ready soon. I need to be honest here - the pro version is going to be really amazing.

alright let me answer a few of these questions. the pro license will probably be ready first, and then the dev license shortly after. I can't give a definite time, but I'd like for both to be done by the end of the month. we haven't set a definite price yet, and I don't want to estimate, because then I'll have to stick to it.

someone asked about protecting scripts. we do have a way to do that now - by selling your bot through the bot store. bot store bots are protected with the same kind of protection that ubot studio has.

we have decided to add the windows and input commands to the pro version. this will be a really great feature, because it will cut through previous limitations. flash will be no problem, nor will advanced javascript features, like drag and drop. you will also be able to control other windows program with it, if need be.

keep an eye out, because it will be ready soon. I need to be honest here - the pro version is going to be really amazing.

Flash will be no problem anymore?

Great, but shouldn't that be just added to the current uBot Studio as well?

What about selling it outside ubot store? is there similar protection?

I can think of at least three reasons why Flash support (among other things) may not be added to the current standard version of UBS:

1. Development costs.

2. Keeping high barriers to entry is a good thing, as it keeps timewasters out.

3. If you are serious about your IM business, then investing a few $$$ to upgrade will be insignificant compared to what you could earn from the bots you create. The potential is huge.

What about selling it outside ubot store? is there similar protection?

Kratos, the protection comes from being able to manage the bots and shut down the bots when , say for example, people ask for refunds and try to keep the bot. We can only do that when the bots are in our management.

I can think of at least three reasons why Flash support (among other things) may not be added to the current standard version of UBS:

1. Development costs.

2. Keeping high barriers to entry is a good thing, as it keeps timewasters out.

3. If you are serious about your IM business, then investing a few $$$ to upgrade will be insignificant compared to what you could earn from the bots you create. The potential is huge.

I understand the development costs, that's why we pay $5 per month after 12 months, right?

Otherwise paying $5 per month does not make any sense if there are no updates made.

Also paying for a developer/pro license to be able to click a Flash button makes no sense (to me).

Upgrading for such licenses i expect uBot is able to "read" Flash values.

I.e. a game bot that "sees" what's on the screen and can interact with that, scrape the values, scrape content in Flash,etc.

I understand the development costs, that's why we pay $5 per month after 12 months, right?

Otherwise paying $5 per month does not make any sense if there are no updates made.

Also paying for a developer/pro license to be able to click a Flash button makes no sense (to me).

Upgrading for such licenses i expect uBot is able to "read" Flash values.

I.e. a game bot that "sees" what's on the screen and can interact with that, scrape the values, scrape content in Flash,etc.

Updates will keep coming for all licenses, so I don't really get the point of "Otherwise paying $5 per month does not make any sense if there are no updates made."

The emergence of those other licenses does not mean development is stopped for all other licenses. O_o

You would be upgrading for more than just flash capabilities. You will have the freedom to choose which of the licenses suits you best. You want a certain capability, this is the license that has the capability, decide for yourself how that fits into what you need.

Ive seen that before but its better if its included inside ubot. Its a must in the developer license.