FULL WALK THROUGH VIDEO OF PREVIOUS PANELS COMPARED TO NEW SYSTEM AND MODS
Skip to 3 minutes in to see the new system..
This code is for a Web Based Licensed Admin Panel. Easy to access from Desktop, Mobile, Tablet, and all other platforms. To overwrite your existing UbotLocker installation or fresh install.
Technologies used to make this theme better and cool:
– Theme originally by Waqar
- Superadmin can’t be deleted
- Admin (same level access as super admin)
- Moderator Enhanced (All of Moderator + can delete licenses)
- Moderator (edit licenses, add licenses, email licenses)
- No Level of moderator can resend all emails for a project from the edit project page
- Added settings if the pie chart is displayed
- added settings max number of products to include in pie-chart
- Added settings to projects for the max number of resend’s
- Added settings to projects for days between resend’s
- Added settings for key included for processing the cron for security
- Added for the top page admin area
- Added for manage projects page
- Issues based on bundle name which is what you would use for the product name at sites like JVZoo or WarriorPlus or item_name in PayPal
- Added option to select up to 10 projects to include in a bundle
- Added ability to set expires from the exact time of which you set it
- allows for 100s of various APIs to be used to send customer data for Autoresponders, or CRM, or other services
- Able to use on Zapier URL as well
- Sends Name, Project Name, Email
- Gives the ability to send fname, lname, email, amount=0 to Everlesson to auto-register someone to a lesson
- Added WYSIWYG CKEditor Editor for all email areas of Projects
- Such as tutorial links, videos, etc you want to show with product and license details
- Email, Name
- Email, Name, Project
- All manage pages, and log pages now show 10 results per page,
- Removed the previous load all live search as it drug down the speed of the admin area and result listings.
- Helps to speed things up and clean up the data tables
- Viewed only by Admins
Added importer from License system to WordPress (emails login details from WordPress)
Added option to send an email on canceled / disabled license to admin and user
Added Bulk Resend licenses to all those who have a specific Project
Added changes to PayPal ipn file to account for recurring payments canceled, skipped, terminated, suspended
Added Site settings for SMTP or server-side mail() to be used for sending emails
**Because this is not encrypted or license controlled code there is
NO REFUNDS, EXCHANGES, OR CREDITS
You can now purchase Meters Desktop Software separately or as a bundle now that im a reseller for him
You can also get the base php files updated on their own without all the added mods and changes
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE
Become an affiliate on this link to sell to your customers or clients
Walkthrough on how Meters Locking software works to lock a software to the license system
A complete walk through on how to use the option for Integromat inside projects
ThriveCart if interested check it here for lifetime deal they have going
Customize your Ubotlocker Popup Window requesting email and key
Update released 11-30-2019
Changed files Install.php Update.php DoEditProject.php EditProject.php AddProject.php DoAddProject.php ManageGateways.php DoChangeGateways.php IpnFunctions.php New PaymentNotifier-ThriveCart.php After overwriting files, and uploading new ThriveCart file, upload and run the Update.php Set Thrive Cart secret inside Manage Gateways Single and Bundles all working with Thrive.. Auto disables license on Cancelled or Refunded Payment Added Integromat 2 and 3 for Add project, and Edit Project This way you can have up to 3 separate automation sequences ran
Update released 12-1-2019
Changed files config.php add to last line of the file include('config_ext.php'); Home.php New config_ext.php After overwriting Home.php and adding on last line of config.php the include above and uploading config_ext.php Use system as normal.
Its standalone in that you host it yourself. Works best to combine with Ubotlocker from meter so that you can wrap your software to secure it to the license system (explained in video on sales page) And this video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pfk5xtBeqw&hd=1 shows you how meters system locks to the license system.
Update released 12-2-2019
- Updated ManageSettings.php Download and overwrite only this file. New installs just follow normal install or update procedure all files are correct in zip.
- Wordpress Plugin that gets uploaded into plugins folder of wordpress overwrite and enable in admin panel, and set your db settings for the locker system inside it. - ManageSettings.php updated to allow for No ssl, or tls when using port 25, 2525, 80 or others that done use that secure layer. - Config.php updated, as there were some issues with the PHPMailer SMTP options ***Copy your DB settings and link to locker and paste into new file and overwrite. - IpnFunctions.php Updates made to validate information when emails are sent correctly be it txt or html - Update.php Please run this after the above is installed. Then Delete the file. ** Will encode your html or txt emails for the database so they are used properly when keys come in.
Updated Files to overwrite ManagePayPal.php PaymentNotifier-**.php *(all files) PaymentNotify.php custom1.php IpnFunctions.php EditProject.php DoAddLicense.php EmailListHook.php DoCHangeSettings.php ManageSettings.php ManageProjects.php ManageLicenses.php ManageGetresponse.php ManageBundles.php ManageActivity.php ManageActivations.php ManageStaff.php ImportToReports.php ManageReports.php MailLicense.php Header.php ManagePayments.php config_ext.php config.php (place your DB details in the new file before uploading) Upload Update.php and run it. Delete when complete. For the Reports System, you will need to import your transactions for it to start reporting for you. Go to Reports under Site Settings - > Reports Scroll down to bottom right and click Import
Updated Files to overwrite config_ext.php (version number increase for alerts in Home page) Header.php (fixed small error in file) ImportToReports.php (performance changes) Home.php (fixed small errors that could show up on some environments) AddProject.php (minor fixes) Update.php (adding in for notes to licenses) Install.php (added in for notes to licenses) AddLicense.php (added in for notes to licenses) EditLicense.php (added in for notes to licenses) DoAddLicense.php (added in for notes to licenses) DoEditLicense.php (added in for notes to licenses) IpnFunctions.php (added in for notes to licenses) New File API.php Upload Update.php and run it. Delete when complete. This update adds the ability to attach notes to a license that you can do manually, or you can use the new API.php file to post data to it to update the license notes from your software API.php works by sending POST data email=email%40gmail.com&key=theirKeyHere¬es=notes%20to%20add%20to%20license to he url path to API.php Values should be URL Encoded
Overwrite the following files VerifyWPPlugin.php DoAddGR.php PaymentNotifier-ThriveCart.php config_ext.php Upload and run delete after running. Update.php
Christmas Eve Update for everyone..
Modified files to overwrite IpnFunctions.php * modified to properly insert activation logs PaymentNotifier-JVZoo.php * modified to properly disable licenses when payment failed, canceled, refund, missed payment ManageLicenses.php * Added ability to select more than 1 license to delete in bulk AddBundle.php * can now select 1 product to give instead of required 2 or more. This is so that you can list a product under any name in a payment processor, or item name and have it issue a corresponding Project (will replace / remove getresponse option shortly as it will not be needed a more) EditBundle.php * can now select 1 product to give instead of required 2 or more. This is so that you can list a product under any name in a payment processor, or item name and have it issue a corresponding Project (will replace / remove getresponse option shortly as it will not be needed a more) ManageBundles.php * Added ability to revoke a bundle given to a particular email address reset Folder Updated reset files to properly reset a license so that someone can not reset their license, install on new machine and the old license still work.
Update pushed 12-29-2019
Overwrite IpnFunctions.php EmailListHook.php config_ext.php
ManageBundles.php - added enable bundle for email and bundle name - added disable bundle for email and bundle name - added issue bundle license ManageLicenses.php - added enable selected licenses - added disable selected licenses Header.php - added menu options for add bundle license under bundles and licenses config_ext.php - updated version number
Upload new files
AddBundleLicense.php - adds the licenses for a bundle name and email DoAddBundleLicense.php - processes the add licenses for a bundle
Overwrite files PaymentNotifier-JVZoo.php *modification to ensure values are correctly used DoAddBundleLicense.php *was not issuing licenses when trying to add a bundle to someone config_ext.php *update version count
Update 1-18-2020 #19
Overwrite these files EditProject.php *small edits for Integromat links storage in Db DoAddProject.php *edits to integromat url sotrage in Db config_ext.php *version number increase