UBot Underground

[Training] Learn UBot in 30 Days (video series)

The first Class is within one day

of finishing up their

"Learn UBot in 30 Days"

course.

Now we are gearing up for the next wave.

There are now well over 57 videos available

and

well over 100 bots were created

(these will be an extra cost)

Are you still on the fence

with learning the absolute

best automation software

found on planet Earth?

Then now is the time!

• Like 3
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://ubotcode.com/images/blackboard.png     The first Class is within one day of finishing up their "Learn UBot in 30 Days" course.     Now we are gearing up for the next wave.     There are

Thanks for the Two that have bought into this course. You know who you are!   Buddy

Yes you can use ubot to create software... and no you do not have to have any pre-exsiting knowledge!

Thanks for the Two that have bought into this course. You know who you are! ;)

Buddy

Well i'm one of them and quite happy :) best money invested in a long time for a learning course !!

If you are new to ubot this is a "must" seriously you won't regret it as ubotbuddy is a great teacher and his videos are very clear and easy to learn !

Thanks ubotbuddy :)

I do not know any programming language. can i still use ubot to create softwares?

Yes you can use ubot to create software... and no you do not have to have any pre-exsiting knowledge!

• Like 1

Thanks Buddy for having great videos for a newbie like me. For anyboby else who is on the fence... so far I'm on Day 3 of the videos. I'm watching them at my own pace and taking lot's of notes. These videos are very clear and you can see the screen shot movement by buddy. Buddy does a great job explain the nodes and elements. So that my 2 cent.

-Karl

If you are serious about learning Ubot then I suggest taking Buddy's course.

I have never taken it myself, but he has been very helpful in the past and he really knows his stuff. Truly a master of Ubot!

Any other reviews on the course?

I'm new with ubot and i bought Buddy's course :)

The course is amazing, the videos are very clear and easy to understand to be honest the price he charge for the video course is a truly bargain as it should cost at least twice as he charges for it and if you really want to learn and are serious with ubot you should get it... is well worth the money !

Thanks Buddy again for creating this amazing course :)

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Just signed up, although not entirely sure what I signed up and paid for now haha.

I registered through the link in your original post (after clicking buy now) - click to learn more - and then see that all 30 days worth of videos are free?

Do you have a secondary course? Or does payment get you the source files (I notice these are $77 on your site)?

Just a little confused as to exactly what I get. In the mean time I will enjoy your free 30 day videos :)

• 9 months later...

Hi I registered, and I'm interested in finding out how much in total it costs for the training for all videos, also I have the standard version of Ubot Studio, is it benificial to purchase the 300+ ubot source code bot? And why?

Please let me know as soon as possible I would like to purchase ASAP once I know what I get for what price.

Thank you,

• 1 month later...

I went to the link Buddy and it is your a theme with posts. Did I hit the right link, to learn more click here.

http://ubotcode.com/images/blackboard.png

The first Class is within one day

of finishing up their

"Learn UBot in 30 Days"

course.

Now we are gearing up for the next wave.

There are now well over 57 videos available

and

well over 100 bots were created

(these will be an extra cost)

Are you still on the fence

with learning the absolute

best automation software

found on planet Earth?

Then now is the time!

(Click to learn more)

• 2 weeks later...

I am more than willing to start a new class but we will need at least 10 people.

I am thinking $77 for a 30 day class (Mon, Tues, Wed, Thu & Fri) for 6 weeks.  All new material.

PM me if you are truly interested.

I can tell you that my past students have loved this course BUT you have to be committed to learning UBot.  I cannot learn it for you.

Thanks!

Buddy

• 1 month later...

I am more than willing to start a new class but we will need at least 10 people.

I am thinking $77 for a 30 day class (Mon, Tues, Wed, Thu & Fri) for 6 weeks.  All new material.

PM me if you are truly interested.

I can tell you that my past students have loved this course BUT you have to be committed to learning UBot.  I cannot learn it for you.

Thanks!

Buddy

Do you have any latest ubot 5 training video because i am totaly newbie and still consider whether want to buy ubot 5 pro or not?

• 2 months later...