UBot Underground

[SELL] YouLikeHits Robot - Earn thousand of points daily and 100% automatically!!!

hey clown, pm me your paypal ID so i can ban your account if you ever purchase from me.

Don't worry K,

He is insulting people in other threads too.  Don't know who this guy is, but we all know that you are a very helpful person.  He has NO chance of ruining your reputation.

I smell a ban coming...

• Like 1
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.youlikehits.com/images/newlayout/newlogo.png   What is YouLikeHits? YouLikeHits is the #1 tool to boost your social media presence. With YouLikeHits you will get REAL twitter followers, RE

Good luck on your sales

Another great release Kreatus Just got to push the buy button on this,it's probably just as good as your other great releases!!   One problem,when i push the buy button i get redirected to the paypal

Posted Images

Don't worry K,

He is insulting people in other threads too.  Don't know who this guy is, but we all know that you are a very helpful person.  He has NO chance of ruining your reputation.

I smell a ban coming...

Yes I noticed that on the history of his posts. Thanks bud.

Yeah. The ban hammer is coming for this clown. :D

• 1 month later...

Is this still working?

Im really interested.

I sent you a PM.

Yes, It's still working and constantly getting updated. This bot is currently on version 2.22 now. A lot of changes and improvements.

I just replied to your PM.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...