UBot Underground

[FREE] Hotmail Account Creator - Now with Proxy support

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello,   I have seen alot of people sharing a lot of things lately.   So I thought it would be fitting to share my Hotmail Account Creator.   It will continue looping until it creates the number of ac

Here you go: hotmail account creator.ubot   Re upped for all those that requested.   Help you find it useful... Don't forget to add rep if it is of use to you   Remember to create accounts responsib

hai, my restriction already been remove according to support but i still can't download the file....it says   [#10173] We could not find the attachment you were attempting to view.   can you please r

I'm getting "Error tunnel connection failed" ?

By the way, thanks for sharing

Can you provide a little more detail. Getting errors running it, or downloading it. I just created a few accounts using it.

Hi. http://imagicon.info/cat/5-34/vbulletin-wink.gif

Just a question. Can you use this bot without limit?

The limit tends to be 3 accounts per i.p. a day. And they seem to be cracking down more and more now adays. So I don't encourage it to be abused...

Well i entered the number of accounts i want:

Threads to use:

Use Proxy enable

Proxy file added (12 working private proxies with port, one entry per line)

Document to save file to created

Hit RUN

Error

Tunnel connection failed

Url:

https://signup.live.com/signup.aspx?wreply=http:%2F%2Fmail.live.com&id=64855&mkt=en-US&form=WWLMCNA&publ=SIGNINHM&crea=HTML_CIMS017788_Windows+%2b+WL_EN-US_0X0_134342&lic=1

awesomium will return that error when it cannot establish a connection with the proxy server.

this is a good example of where ubot should request awesomium to not render output in the view (ie silent mode)

Ok here's an update, it was indeed the private proxies. I forgot that you need to input the username/password to use them LOL ! So those proxies couldn't work with this bot, unless there's a way to add usernames/passwords

Looks like you can't create more than 3 accounts from the same IP for the day.

I will add a CLEAR COOKIES command, a SET USER AGENT command and a SET REFERRER command at the very beginning of the script (if it helps ?).

Also, don't forget to add a path to a .txt file regarding the proxy option even you don't intend to use some as the script will output a "can't find path to list" error.

CHEERS

• 4 weeks later...

hai, my restriction already been remove according to support but i still can't download the file....it says

[#10173] We could not find the attachment you were attempting to view.

can you please reupload it ?

• Like 1

hai, my restriction already been remove according to support but i still can't download the file....it says

[#10173] We could not find the attachment you were attempting to view.

can you please reupload it ?

Please Reupp...pleeeeeease :-)

Here you go:

hotmail account creator.ubot

Re upped for all those that requested.

Help you find it useful... Don't forget to add rep if it is of use to you :)

Remember to create accounts responsibly...

• Like 6

Thank you very much!!!! Great!

Nice work on that. Had 2 modify it a bit to work with my standard license, but it works great.

Glad it was of use to you...

looks good

cant seem to download it though

[#10171] You do not have permission to view this attachment.

is there some sort of minumum post count to download attachments?

Check the guidelines as you may have lacked on something that is why such message pops up for you.

thanks,

sending support ticket to lift restrictions fixed it :)

• 2 weeks later...

I got this message:

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10171] You do not have permission to view this attachment.

Does anyone know why? =/

Today it's the first time i needed a few hotmails . And i realised that they changed the page :( . Damn ! If anyone got this working again i'd appreciate it . Thank you all ! (and thanks go also to the creator)

Today it's the first time i needed a few hotmails . And i realised that they changed the page :( . Damn ! If anyone got this working again i'd appreciate it . Thank you all ! (and thanks go also to the creator)

It's not that hard to get it working again...

The only thing that changed was a couple element names, and a couple where added.

This was meant to be a learning tool to help people that were getting started out get their feet wet. So dive right in, I bet you can get it working again in no time :)

Justin

Except the damn captcha ... in the program i recognizes it if i run the node manually . but when i start with thread it doesnt (maybe it should wait for it to load ?) . i will try again today . i don't need the hotmails anymore though ...