UBot Underground

[FREE] Hotmail Account Creator - Now with Proxy support

HiMany thanks for posting this up it's great!!One question I have is I have an issue using proxies with this (and other) bots that use https url's. Can anyone recommend a source for proxies that would work with this or which type I should be using with it?Thanks in advance!Keith

Hey Keith,

Glad it is of use to you. One of the proxy providers that I use is squidproxies, and I have also heard good things about yourprivateproxy. There is a way to use https proxies, but I couldn't find the tutorial. The proxies should be in this format, ip:port

Thank you very much, I didn't know about that, being a uBot user I can do the request :)Thanks a lot!!

Your welcome, glad it helped you.

Hello a2mateit I really appreciate that you have shared this bot as it comes quite handy to me right now !I'm using it and it works like a charm ;) I hope i can make my first bot soon... Many Thanks,Clevertech.

Your welcome. If you get stuck on your first bot then just post on the forum and we will be glad to help you out.

Justin

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello,   I have seen alot of people sharing a lot of things lately.   So I thought it would be fitting to share my Hotmail Account Creator.   It will continue looping until it creates the number of ac

Here you go: hotmail account creator.ubot   Re upped for all those that requested.   Help you find it useful... Don't forget to add rep if it is of use to you   Remember to create accounts responsib

hai, my restriction already been remove according to support but i still can't download the file....it says   [#10173] We could not find the attachment you were attempting to view.   can you please r

Hey Keith,

Glad it is of use to you. One of the proxy providers that I use is squidproxies, and I have also heard good things about yourprivateproxy. There is a way to use https proxies, but I couldn't find the tutorial. The proxies should be in this format, ip:port

Hi

Thanks only just seen this reply. I managed to get squid to work in the end as you say. I will look at the other site as well.

Thanks again!

Keith

Server Error

403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.

You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.

=(

Edited by Ryou

Server Error

403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.

You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.

=(

Please see this thread...

http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7731-getting-errors-posting/page__pid__46963#entry46963

not sure why ... im not able to download it ... im getting 404 error

This is a Ubot file, according to your profile you do not have a ubot license yet.

You will not be able to open this without having UBot.

• 3 weeks later...

thanks for that OP, although i have already build this bot myself. sharing is caring for the community! and bot code can be eye opener for someone that starts out with ubot!

thanks for that OP, although i have already build this bot myself. sharing is caring for the community! and bot code can be eye opener for someone that starts out with ubot!

Welcome... Sharing is definitely caring :)

I agree that it makes it easier for new ubot users when they can see some working code and dissect it.

• 4 weeks later...

hi,

why i cant download ? i'm getting error page

If you are a ubot customer, then you need to send a ticket to support about your forum restriction and they will lift it...