UBot Underground

New to UBot, a few issues with first bot

I just started using Ubot a few days ago, and am still trying to finish up my first bot. I am trying to create a yahoo account creator bot. I am using the account string for most of my random info, which makes things pretty easy there.

My first problem comes with the security questions:

I dont care what the questions or answers to these are so I just let the program wing it. I chose random for the drop down. I then used acct city for the first answer, and account state for the second answer. My problem comes when the random drop down picks the first choice in the dropdown, which is -select one- obviously this throws an error when creating the account. Any suggestions on how to fix this problem?

My second issue is that I need to save the info from the account and output it to a file on my desktop, I set up an if statement to check if the account was created successfully, by searching for a key phrase on the page but it is not working correctly, im assuming that maybe the code is running threw to fast for the bot to scan the page?

I also seem to be having an issue with Death By Captcha solving Captcha and them coming back wrong? It may be easiest if I just send my .ubot file to someone to check it out and see exactly what I have going on?

If you think you can help me please contact me on here or on Skype:Bkweibley or AIM:Bkweibley@gmail.com

Would it be acceptable to attach the .ubot file here?

Re: security questions if you look at the source code you can determine the value range of the selection, then when you input a random variable you can select by value and put the correct range in.

Re: code running too fast, slap a few wait flow commands in there to slow things down.

Re: death by captcha, its always been buggy for me too...

Feel free to post your code and more experienced botters might suggest alternatives.

http://ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

Hey guys, Skype is cool, but we would really appreciate it if you posted a thread as well for any issues you think may be helpful to others and it doesn't expose anything you don't want exposed. Obviously that is not a requirement, but we would truly appreciate it! http://ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

John