UBot Underground

[Buy]Need Delicious Multi Account Creator & Poster

Hope someone can help me here.

I'm looking for a bot that can create multiple accounts on Delicious (info off a txt file or .xl).

Bot should be able to use proxies and be able to log into Delicious, post bookmarks as one profile, log off, then log in as a different profile using a different IP.

Simple enough no?

Thanks in advance.

x.

Got the PM, and a couple of others too.

My sentiments in relation to budget for a bot of this nature are: I've purchased backlinking bots off popular forums before for just under $50.

Not intending to insult anyone interested in creating a Delicious bot for me but, if you could give an indication of pricing for a project of this magnitude, perhaps then I could budget accordingly and inquire about future bots based on the projected budget.

Thanks to all interested in this bid or those able to assist me in this regard.

Best.

x.

Freddie..

Is this a Joke?

Your link leads to a post with "I'm no longer offering this"

Tough crowd this... might as well purchase ubot studio and then outsource, or teach my son how to program...

Thanks (I guess)

I have created this vary bot if interested..

I have it enabled for the following features

• Set number of accounts to create (checks accounts csv if set to higher then you supply in csv will default to csv total rows)
  • Load csv file of accounts to create (fist name, last name, email, username, password)
  • Load proxy list.txt (1 per line)
  • Load boockmark's from csv file (title, url, tags, notes)
  • Page Delay (1-60 seconds delay between creating accounts, or login to a different account)
  • Manual and Decaptcher.com captcha solving service options

Interested let me know. I know it has a few more features then you were looking for. But I went a bit crazy with it and seen where it could be bettered.

TJ

Freddie..

Is this a Joke?

Your link leads to a post with "I'm no longer offering this"

Tough crowd this... might as well purchase ubot studio and then outsource, or teach my son how to program...

Thanks (I guess)

Sorry mate, I was revamping my site, it was down for a few days.. anyway if you haven't bought it yet the link is live: http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7341-sell-annobotdelicious/