UBot Underground

How do I copy text from a page and save it for later use?

How do I go about scrapping text from a webpage, for later use. Say I go to fakenamegenerator.com and take only some information so I can use it later on other sites.

Say I type in mc donalds in orange california in google, and mc donalds addresses pop up, how do I save the text that I want to save for later use.

You can "$add to list" that data and then "save to file". Then if you want to use it again $add to list > $list from file then browse to that saved data..

Thank you for fast response.

Okay so I drag add to list to to the script. Then I drag the text that I want into add to list?

Every time around its new text, and new information, but always in the same place.

• Like 1

Thank you for fast response.

Okay so I drag add to list to to the script. Then I drag the text that I want into add to list?

Every time around its new text, and new information, but always in the same place.

You need to clear list every time it loops if you want it to be in the same place.

Check this sample fng.ubot

• Like 1

You need to clear list every time it loops if you want it to be in the same place.

Check this sample fng.ubot

I only want it to scrape it once. Say I want to copy this. What step would I do step by step please.

I am having trouble saving the file. When I check the file it is blank.

cvv: 456

exp: 06/12

ebay2.ubotI am trying to make these two scripts.

THe evoice one, once it enters the area code, I do not know how to press enter on the box where it enters the text. I currently press enter manually. I hope to be able to change the area code to my needs, before hand as well so its not always 714.

In the address one, I hope to type a fast food restaraunt under the business bar section, and in the city, type in a local city and state.

Once it goes to the next page, I hope to click on the first or second address. Then so it can take me to the next page where it shows the full address with zip code. I hope to save this address so I can use it as my address on all the coming sites that I must sign up to.

I manage to show the results from your eVoice tab via "Send Keys" unfortunately its not available in your license. There is another way to show results but it involves javascript and I cant help you with that right now..

In your address tab. Check this ebay2.ubot

I manage to show the results from your eVoice tab via "Send Keys" unfortunately its not available in your license. There is another way to show results but it involves javascript and I cant help you with that right now..

In your address tab. Check this ebay2.ubot

I don't understand this.

I don't understand this.

Actually I kind of understand it now. It scraped it. Now How do I save it so I can view it later?

Say I want to insert it somewhere else, how can I do that?

For example there is the city field, how can I fill that specific one, and zip code. do I have to save these individually? How do I do this.

Thank you a lot for your help.

• 1 year later...

Hi...

I'm total newbie when it comes to Ubot...i've similar question...how to copy text and paste it inside browser..for example in twitter if i want to copy trends and then paste it in to my twit how do i do that??? Also how can i choose loop to retwit diffrent twit from text file.....any help will be greatly appreciated...thanks