UBot Underground

Is there a way to count words or characters in each word from a scrape?

So my end goal is to rid of characters if the word is not above a certain length. Also to cut off the length of how many words there are if its above a certain length. For example if I was to scrape a 1500 word I want to chop off the last 500 words so its only 1000 words max. More importantly I would like to know how to delete words that have less than 3 characters for example. I've attached an example that scrapes the tags of this youtube video into a variable, for example theres the words "cob" and "cell" both three characters long. How would I scrape the tags and delete those any words such as those two that have 3 or less total characters?

set_tags.ubot

Hmm for the word count thing, you could do something like

$list total(
   $list from text(
       #my text,
       " "))

to give you the word count. The pro version has a $text length constant that gives you the letter count of each word. It can be a little tricky in standard.

• 1 year later...

This is something I'm in need of now, but I can't open that file because it was done in v3.  Would it be possible for you to paste the code so I can integrate it into my own bot?