UBot Underground

Premium Google Suggestion Scraper

This program will literally get you 1000s upon 1000s of keywords for use in your products and business sites. This Google keyword suggestion scraper is the first of its kind and guaranteed to get you the most common keywords suggestions available.

Here is the updated latest version to the:

Premium Google Keyword Suggestion Scraper

http://www.botguru.net/premium-google-keyword-suggestion-scraper/

Has been tested over and over.

Everything is internal now.

No longer have to deal with extra text files or un needed items.

have a look at the video and leave some feedback if you will.

Thanks,

TJ

Wow TJ, very, very nice! How's your other project coming along? (Bot security)

Is it safe to assume the honeymoon went well? http://ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

John

Security system should have an update over the next couple days. Trying to make sure everything is as it should be. Added so many more features to it that it is taking longer then expected with also dealing with day to day stuff already on my plate. But will be completed very soon.

Thanks for the feedback on the bot. Anyone wanting a copy of the Google Suggestion Scraper and you are a licensed Ubot holder PM me.

TJ

that honey pot method is cool. never seen that before.

I've been working on a keyword tool today and found this post while search for some help.

I'll PM you.

Thanks

TJ, I've been playing with this tool ever since I got it. All I can say is very, very nice program.

My only suggestions or thoughts are: in a commercial app entering the keywords in a text file might confuse some people (if you know what I mean), it might be better to have a keyword ui in the app and then have the app create a folder on desktop and save the results file in it automatically using the keyword variable as file name ( since once again there are some people out there who won't remember where they told the program to save the file to or what the file name is).

These are just some ideas I had if you take the program commercial which I think you would be crazy not to do.

TJ, I've been playing with this tool ever since I got it. All I can say is very, very nice program.

My only suggestions or thoughts are: in a commercial app entering the keywords in a text file might confuse some people (if you know what I mean), it might be better to have a keyword ui in the app and then have the app create a folder on desktop and save the results file in it automatically using the keyword variable as file name ( since once again there are some people out there who won't remember where they told the program to save the file to or what the file name is).

These are just some ideas I had if you take the program commercial which I think you would be crazy not to do.

Changes made. And will be releasing the updated bot shortly.

Also removed irrelevant search types that ended up returning wrong values and nothing related to the keywords searched.

As well there is no external lists, or files that have to be supplied. Everything is created directly in the program now.

As well for each keyword searched it will save a keyword suggestion list for it as well as a master combined list of all keywords, and a list of the original keywords searched.

All saved to a folder on the desktop prominently named according to the app Google Premium Keyword Suggestions

TJ

Hi JT,

Many thanks for your code.

I have developed similar ubot myself, and was really curious how you've dealt with a couple of things.

I have to admit I have learned something new which is great, and many thanks for that.

ahh, and btw., JT's ubot work like described.

Regards

Wacek

its TJ bud. But you are very welcome. I plan to release the updated bot soon. removing a couple things that deem useless in the version everyone has tried. keeping the really good and best search types, and adding in a few new things and making things more simplified.

Bot will prolly cost a messily $5.00

its TJ bud. But you are very welcome. I plan to release the updated bot soon. removing a couple things that deem useless in the version everyone has tried. keeping the really good and best search types, and adding in a few new things and making things more simplified.

Bot will prolly cost a messily $5.00

I would like to know when this bot is ready. I'd buy it for $5. :-)

I have subscribed to this thread so hopefully you'll post a message here when it's ready. Or you could send me a PM.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, really cool Work. Im interested in your Bot!

Greetings from Germany

Here is the updated latest version to the Premium Google Keyword Suggestion Scraper

http://www.botguru.net/premium-google-keyword-suggestion-scraper/

Has been tested over and over.

Everything is internal now.

No longer have to deal with extra text files or un needed items.

have a look at the video and leave some feedback if you will.

Thanks,

TJ

Looks good TJ! The video doesn't show the keyword results on the left side as you scroll down the screen. Also, it sounds like you have alert messages going off in the background but it's unclear as to whether they are connected with the bot or something else.

Dutch

yeah ill do a new video for it. and wont zoom in that's the problem there. and had a few clients trying to get at me while the video was being done in skype lol

Its currently for sale for $5.00

New video will be uploaded tomorrow and will let everyone know then.

TJ