UBot Underground

Currently looking for someone that might be able to help me push this bot to its limits and really utilize every aspect of Ubot and the way it works.

Edit bot has been finished.. Details below.

PostBiks, on 05 March 2011 - 08:27 PM, said:

So what's the deal with Aardvark sites? Are you just signing up with profiles that contain a back link?

• For the back link
  • For the vote code ( I code and provide services for a lot of gaming client's and they are always submitting to top sites but is very time consuming and normally only end up doing a few of them)
  • With the vote code sent to the email of the registered user the user can then place it into their site for their community to vote for them in these topsite's (higher you rank the more possible traffic from them sites)

Everything is setup for automation at this point after much help from many of the members here in the forum.

Special thanks to:

Botbuddy

JohnB

Praney

Kreatus

This bot will come with:

500+ USA Based Top sites in the list

60+ Security Questions for human verification to bypass any sites in the supplied list

Ability to use Decaptcher.com services or if no decaptcher.com info inserted will prompt for captcha

Changes made.

-Remove user prompt for url list, and security questions list (these lists are brought into the application by location inside bot folder automatically)

-Added clean custom header with UI html panel for the top of the bot

-Added Minor 1-2 second delays around inserting form data, security ques

Here is a new video of the completed bot.

Please critique and give feed back on your thoughts of the bot, and anything you think should be changed or offered.

Video demonstration. (Voice is very dry, not a upbeat person sorry)

*Movie is in HD viewed best full screen for detail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-mpLnTKqvg

Thank you,

TJ

Hi TJ so some captchas holding you down from being fully automated?

Well the regular captcha's yes.

(Have to re-review the video tuts)

The security questions is the main concern i think.

On Skype with John atm seeing if we can work something out.

You have any ideas?

TJ

About the security questions. I remember enigma got great tip regarding that. Please check his post here http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/6382-how-to-recognize-antispam-captcha/page__view__findpost__p__30572

Edit: Just realized that you replied on that thread. Im sure johnb can help you on this. :)

About the security questions. I remember enigma got a great tips regarding that. Please check his post here http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/6382-how-to-recognize-antispam-captcha/page__view__findpost__p__30572

Edit: Just realized that you replied on that thread. Im sure johnb can help you on this. :)

Yeah i used the basis that was started there and ended up with IF / ELSE clauses in the the application. but looking to perfect upon it, and add in more footprints to auto solve the security questions.

So what's the deal with Aardvark sites? Are you just signing up with profiles that contain a back link?

1 for the back link

2 for the vote code ( I code and provide services for a lot of gaming client's and they are always submitting to top sites but is very time consuming and normally only end up doing a few of them)

3 with the vote code sent to the email of the registered user the user can then place it into their site for their community to vote for them in these topsite's (higher you rank the more possible traffic from them sites)

This is Phase 1

Left to do : clean up of code and make sure it is in best possible release state.

Everything is setup for automation at this point after much help from many of the members here in the forum.

Special thanks to:

Botbuddy

JohnB

Praney

Kreatus

Phase 2

will be generating a auto vote bot for these sites

This bot will come with:

500+ USA Based Top sites in the list

60+ Security Questions for human verification to bypass any sites in the supplied list

Ability to use Decaptcher.com services or if no decaptcher.com info inserted will prompt for captcha

TJ