UBot Underground

Facebook Friend Adding Limits

Hi Ubotters,

I decided to load up ubot after several months of not using it. I build a facebook friend adder in a couple of hours and everything is working great besides the damn limits.

Have any of you been able to get around the block? I only added about 40 friends before the account was logged off.

When I logged back on it says 'do you understand how friends work?' etc.. and says the account cannot ad friends for 2 days.

Anyone gotten around this?

Thanks,

duken

Drastically slow it down. There is no way around the kind of checks that FB is using UNLESS you build in random rabbit. By that I mean after 5 or so friends being added you navigate within FB to current friends sites and stay on those pages a bit.

When FB sees that you are adding 40 friends in one shot it is sort of a dead giveaway what you are doing.

Ya thats what I was thinking.. I am gonna throw in an option to use multiple accounts.

So I will have 20 accounts and will do a run of say 10 friends before switching accounts, hopefully that gives the account enough time to sit idle before returning to it.

Thanks for the input!

It won't worked!! They are basing the limits if people accept you or not. If you add 10 friends and no one accepts you and you decide to add more friends they will blocked you, so now is a lot more complicated. I know my blocks have been going up drastically, it starts with 2 days then 4 then 7 days, then 15 days,then 30 days (I'm currently blocked for 30 days in 2 of my accounts and they will also block your messages).

After trial and error I've come with only one feasible solution

You have to somehow add more friends if they don't accept you after 1 day, find them again go to their page and cancel the friend request wait some hours and add friends again. Very tedious. If someone add you of the ten people friends you'll be able to add (I am guessing maybe) 3-5 extra people without problems.

If you can somehow automate this mad props, and help me out because I've been trying to do it for a while.

You are probably correct with the speed.

One thing that FB is good for is List Building. My one FB app still gets me 1-2 sign-ups a day. Right now I have about 250 subscribers.

So if you have a free app like mine then it could slowly build up a list.

I'm working on this at the moment...what you need to do is save the results of every friend that you add to a list, next time you run the software get it to visit each of the friends requested and cancel the requests which haven't been approved. I wish I'd realized that before I started adding as I have to wait for the blocks to be lifted. Also make sure that you add only 20ish friends a day (so I've been told)

Hope this helps

Cheers

Rob