UBot Underground

[GET] The Best Spinner API Sub | Generate Hundreds of Articles

This is a sub that you can add to your bots to generate hundreds of unique articles. The script requires that you own a copy of The Best Spinner software. If you do not have this amazing software yet you can download a 7 day trial from here.

I had to code the sub using html forms since I couldn't figure out how the Navigate With Post data command works. However, It still works great!

Oh, and since I am working on plenty of other bots I don't really have much time to test everything. So if you find a problem let me know or post a fix. Have Fun! :)

http://i.imgur.com/dUftD.jpg

Edit: For those of you who have the Pro or DEV version of Ubot you can download the TBS Sub that uses Socket Compartments along with Nav with Post Data here.

The Best Spinner Api.ubot

• Like 3

hi gogetta - great work - just wondering where i would get the username and password from

as when i was given the best spinner it uses my email address and a password which when I tested in your bot returns "falseThe account you are using is inactive."

Just wondering if the api requires a seperate licence

if so any idea wher i can get it from

thanks

abs

ok i found this

I have submitted a support ticket as it says my best spinner account is deactive - its very strange as i use it every day with frequent updates -

also im sure i purchased the best spinner when it was a one off fee

also im sure i purchased the best spinner when it was a one off fee

I got TBS pretty much the day it was released and it was yearly sub but for $47 instead of $77. Did you buy it when it was in beta or something?

Big thanks to gogetta for this one. I was making this as a command line app, it never occured to me to do it using HTML form.

I just gave it a quick go and it works. Looking forward to playing with this so it also does "identify synonyms".

Found a small bug its very easy to fix. At the very end of the script it writes to browser then scrapes the written contents. Sometimes the content hasn't loaded before it tries to scrape so I just added a 2 second delay in after write browser command and it all works smoothly.

hi - just checked my receipt and i purchased on February 5 so not really sure - but yeh i did think it was a one of payment - still the subscription is more then worth it -

I actually have the desktop app so maybe the api has a separate subscription to it -

I have opened a support ticket so am waiting on a reply - but yes thanks alot gogetta this is going to help loads -

cheers

I used same logon details I use for the desktop app with the API and it worked. Their support should be able to shed some light on it.

If you bought on 5th of feb you should be on yearly sub of $47 if you bought off the main site.

here is my updated version. Fixed bug with trying to scrape before content was visible and changed a "wait for" command that wasn't working.

I also changed it so its now a sub that takes parameters so its easier to include it in other bots.

the best spinner sub.ubot

hi guys

ive integrated the best spinner with a bot of mine - however as the bot scrapes a number of articles the word count can easily go above 5000 words - as 5000 words is the max charector limit for the best spinner im trying to evaluate a loop function - but for the life of me i just cant get it to work

i know im messing up somewhere but just cant work round it -

I havnt been able to get the loop to work - after i get the loop to work i can view the output text and then manipulate it so that it works with my bot

I have attached the bot so that you can view it

Thanks

I like the idea of this but I see it as a recipe for disaster relying on third parties for your software to work, even more so if you are selling bots

I would say "Recipe for Innovation". This is what software is all about. If Microsoft and Apple had done their job right to begin with there would be no software companies on the planet. But thank goodness they are as imperfect as I am. lol

I like the idea of this but I see it as a recipe for disaster relying on third parties for your software to work, even more so if you are selling bots

I think if you were to sell bots with this sub it opens the door for more earning potential. Code your bots in a way that your users can enable/disable the sub and your all good to go. I mean even WPRobot uses The Best Spinner along with another rewriting service in their script.

Put it this way. It's the same as implementing a captcha solving service into your bot while at the same time offering your users the option to manually solve them. But because you have no control over the server that handles the request you will not use them in your bot?

I think if you were to sell bots with this sub it opens the door for more earning potential. Code your bots in a way that your users can enable/disable the sub and your all good to go. I mean even WPRobot uses The Best Spinner along with another rewriting service in their script.

It's the same thing as implementing a captcha solving service into your bot while at the same time offering your users the option to manually solve them.

yes i totally agree

Me and buddy were working on script that would use a user built synonym list to spin the text for you

it worked just as needed but as soon as the synonym list gets populated with hundreds of words the bot would take hours - no exaggeration

Anyway - the best spinner is exactly what the doctor ordered however the limitation of only having 5000 words at a time has proven to be a hurdle for me to pass and would really love some help on this if possible

thanks

abs

yes i totally agree

Me and buddy were working on script that would use a user built synonym list to spin the text for you

it worked just as needed but as soon as the synonym list gets populated with hundreds of words the bot would take hours - no exaggeration

Anyway - the best spinner is exactly what the doctor ordered however the limitation of only having 5000 words at a time has proven to be a hurdle for me to pass and would really love some help on this if possible

thanks

abs

I haven't had a problem with an article being longer then 5000 words. But I would imagine if you used the text constants you can get passed the limit by breaking your article into two and spinning them separately. ...or what about adding the article to a list separated by a space as the delimiter, then using list total to check the amount of words that are in the article.

I have some time today, maybe I'll play around with it and see what i can come up with.

hi gogetta

thanks for the idea

If you check the bot i attached at the top

what I have done is to break the article up into a list - so i search for a space and replace with a break

then I get the word count - after which I do a java script command dividing the word count by 5000 and rounding it off to the next highest value using - Math.ceil({Variable of word count}/5000);

then I loop the figure given by the javascript command

In the ubot code it brings up the number of loops required - but when i run it as a compiled bit it doesnt

at the end I replace each line break with nothing bringing the article back together

Hope the bot i have attached will give a better idea of what im trying to do

thanks

The reason its not working in compiled bot might be that compiled bot starts on about:blank that doesn't have any <script> tags whereas ubot automatically loads the botstore with tags there.

Add a write browser command and put some javascript tags in at the beginning and it should means you $eval will work.

The auto captcha solving services are just the same how many time have bots been stopped in there tracks when the service is down or overloaded?

Like i said i like the idea but dislike relying on third parties

The reason its not working in compiled bot might be that compiled bot starts on about:blank that doesn't have any <script> tags whereas ubot automatically loads the botstore with tags there.

Add a write browser command and put some javascript tags in at the beginning and it should means you $eval will work.

Hi yeh - thanks alot - Gogetta just sent me a message asking me to check the same thing

now for some reason the darn thing doesnt except my best spinner details

arghhhhhhhh

if anyone else has tested then has it worked

ok guys - ive added a updated bot - had an issue with 2 variables of password - one using a upper case P and the other not - it was my fault -

im getting a error from TBS saying

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1

any idea what it is refering to

thanks

bot attached in post below

Hay hay - Ive sorted it guys

Really sorry about yesterday - I thought it was going to be a few mins job so was frustrated and just couldnt get my head round it - Anyway - have spent a hour on it this morning and now no need to worry about the 5000 limitation -

I have attached my code so feel free to use and change it

heres how it works

There is a checkbox which will need to be checked if the word count is more then 5000 - if not then it will work in the same way as the original -

if you do check the checkbox then the software will split your loaded article into seperate txt files incrementing the name by 1 - it will then loop a cycle which has been evaluated using some javascript - so its essential to ensure you are on a url that has some java enabled before trying to run the bot - it will go through how ever many cycles are required and then join everything back up in a file called spun.txt

if your word count is above 5000 then it can take a little time to prepair the word count before communicating to the API - if however it isnt then it will more or less be instant

It still may have the odd few bugs so please do go over the code

thanks

abs

Modified bot attached

BestSPINNER500+.ubot

oops guys - the final output when saving to file - set content out - you need to add it to a list and then finally save -

here i will add the updated version

sorry

well now its telling me that the file is too large

so i have attached a screenshot - very last thing on the script

well its not accepting the screenshot - i will see if i can remove the attached file above and replace

thanks

Hi - im not able to attache it but have uploaded it for you and you can download form

the best spinner 5000+

Its changed from the last one i uploaded

I needed to spin many articles at once which were seperated by a comma- so the title - body and tags all seperated with many articles -

I had to retain the , in order to have it work with my bot so I have also coded this in

I also encountered a few errors and noticed that sometimes when you scrape the ({) charector can be present which of course will break up the spin - so i have also replaced any of these charectors before sending to the best spinner

other then that you will need to be on a page that has java before running the bot

if you have more then 5000 words to spin then just make sure you check the checkbox

other then that it is working perfect for me

thanks

abs