UBot Underground

How to do this in wordpress???

Check this video

This is not ubot. But I am wondering how that bot posted that amount of articles in seconds on wordpress blogs? I have a similar bot with ubot but it will take 1-2 minutes to post on 1 blog since the bot need to login first. Is there a trick to make my wordpress bot faster like that one in the video?

Thanks

I do not think speed should be an issue.

Dumping a tone of articles into WP can be done using the Curl protocol and even emailing to the blog (not as fast).

I saw the launch of this app and to be honest I was not impressed. IF it were my app I would have built in a way to schedule that may articles to be added over time.

At least going the path you have chosen you can make sure the articles are added correctly and get the Categores assigned as well as schedule the activation of the articles on your schedule. Just doing a dump is not a good idea...at least that is my opinion.

Hewy Kratos, you have to remember that ubot is really good at automated the gui like a human would and very easily compared to other methods. This is it's strength overall.

But this is also it's over weakness. If you wish to capture the best of both worlds, web automation and programming flexibility, you may need to consider things like visual studio and the WatiN library of executables. I'll warn you, it's not easy, but you can do every you want with this combination.

I personally use both. For somethings, Ubot is slam dunk perfect. For others, Visual Basic is slam dunk perfect.

Hope this helps,

Frank