UBot Underground

Run navigate hidden?

What would be the best way to run navigate to where the user wouldn't see where it's navigating to.

I'm trying to navigate to an api/post.php script I have setup to where only certain users are allowed to run the bot. It'll then search the page & if Subscription = No, the bot will completely stop.

But I'm having trouble trying to find the best way to do this. Anyway to make this all happen in the background?

Here's an example I put together that should be enough for you to work with ;)

In my example, I load the google translate page, then secretly submit a translation in an iframe and make a popup with the resulting translated text.

secret_iframe_submit_example.ubot

Explanation:

- navigate to the page we want our user to see (it MUST be on the same domain as the script we're sending data to)

- append an iframe to the body of the page with zero'ed width and height (invisible, but still functional!) and the src= set to our script we're sending data to secretly. (http://yoursite.com/auth/check.php?user={1}&pass={2} or something?)

- wait a second to let the iframe load

- use javascript in an $eval statement to select the newly created iframe, select it's document body, and select an element, and retrieve the results

• Like 4

- navigate to the page we want our user to see (it MUST be on the same domain as the script we're sending data to)

- append an iframe to the body of the page with zero'ed width and height (invisible, but still functional!) and the src= set to our script we're sending data to secretly. (http://yoursite.com/auth/check.php?user={1}&pass={2} or something?)

- wait a second to let the iframe load

- use javascript in an $eval statement to select the newly created iframe, select it's document body, and select an element, and retrieve the results

That is pure genius! What a fantastic share.

Andy

• 4 weeks later...

He uses the eval funtion to run the java script that sets the varable which is the translated text which is then run in the alert window at the end

hope that makes sense

Pftg4

("Sooooooper Genius"!) i second that