UBot Underground

Something SERIOUSLY WRONG with UBOT

I load data in text files into UBOT. I refresh. I refresh again and again. Then I hit start....my OLD DATA still gets loaded which leads me to ask the question, how on earth could this be???? Sometimes it takes 3 - 4 minutes for the new file data load to be current.

Does my data go onto the UBOT server and is that the reason it is not loading instantly when data is replaced with a different file?

I would really very much love to know why this is happening repeatedly.

Your data does not get uploaded onto our server. This is probably a simple scripting issue. If you upload your bot, we would be happy to look it over and see what's going on.

Your data does not get uploaded onto our server. This is probably a simple scripting issue. If you upload your bot, we would be happy to look it over and see what's going on.

Well, that is sure interesting Lilly. After loading a new next file, I completely closed the program down. Waited for 5 minutes, and guest what? The old list (not updated one) is still loading in the autofill fields. This is an an extremely short script.

How can this happen AFTER you shut down the program?

Test in one of your own scripts and I bet you see the same behavior.

Very strange. I have not been able to duplicate this issue. Please upload the script demonstrating this behavior and I would be happy to take a look at it. :)

You're aware that you're loading in the emails from a path, right? And your delay command is messed up, there shouldn't be a second subparameter. :P

Ok, my bad. Thanks!