UBot Underground

Clicking on Links in Yahoo Emails

Well, I have read this forum, spent hours and still very stuck. Seems it is nearly impossible to get UBOT to click on a link in Y mobile, which should be easier than reg. Yahoo. I have tried just about everything. Is it me or is it the program?

Have set up search page, then by attribute then click on link. I do this with many other normal websites, no problem at all. How do I get this to work? I have downloaded the sample bot that was uploaded with routines to confirm links but cannot get it to work on any of my verify links.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hi!

Does this work for you:

choose by attribute

Attribute:innertext

search String: i.e. *confirm_email* (would work for Twitteraccounts)

Method: wildcard

Click choosen

Wait finish

Another method that works:

choose by attribute

Attribute: outerhtml

Search String: i.e.<SPAN>*validation.php*</SPAN> (works for Pliggsites)

Method: wildcards

set #activationurl -> scrape chosen attribute (innertext)

navigate: #activationurl (in Sub Window if you like)

This methods work fine for me on yahoo mobile.

I hope this helps you...

Well, I have read this forum, spent hours and still very stuck. Seems it is nearly impossible to get UBOT to click on a link in Y mobile, which should be easier than reg. Yahoo. I have tried just about everything. Is it me or is it the program?

Have set up search page, then by attribute then click on link. I do this with many other normal websites, no problem at all. How do I get this to work? I have downloaded the sample bot that was uploaded with routines to confirm links but cannot get it to work on any of my verify links.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

You will get more help if you upload your non-working bot.

Andy

You will get more help if you upload your non-working bot.

Andy

I have not yet worked with psychodad's suggestions (thanks!), but here is the bot I found on an earlier thread. I understand the value of Y mobile because there are no pop ups. Even with just a simple link displaying outerhtml has not been working by using the coding here using href and wildcards. Every time when it gets to "click chosen" it, an error message comes up "no elements chosen".

I certainly hope this turns out to be something I cam overlooking as I very much would like to become a master of ubot coding.

YHOO.ubot