UBot Underground

Can anyone get this button to activate??

Hello all,

I am having a fair bit of trouble getting ubot to register an account on a certain site http://2pttechnology.com/web/user/CreateUser.aspx?ReturnUrl=

The problem I am having is clicking the "join" button. I am aware that it is a javascript button and I have the correct java to click it. The problem is that I can't get the button to become active.

I have tried everything. I tried a one second delay between filling in one of the fields. I tried "sending keys field chosen" and that didn't work either. Which I thought should have.

When I tried registering manually I notice that the button does not become active until you begin filling in the last empty field, doesn't matter which one it is so long as all of the others are filled and you are typing in the last one it becomes active.

Does anyone know what I need to do to make the button active so I can click it? Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks...

When you've filled in the form you need to run javascript:

validateForm(this);

It is this script in their page that checks all the fields are filled and then makes the button active. They run the event based on keyboard events which we cannot emulate. But as long as the function is triggered and the form is filled in the button will become active.

Andy

• Like 1

This should get you past it. You really only need the JavaScript piece I just did the rest so you could go to the page and click run and watch it create an account. Change the values it fills in the fields with first.

Dave

2pt.ubot

• Like 2

Hi,

I'm new here, so I'm still in the beginning stages of learning to use UBot. :)

But, just wondering, in this type of case, other than clicking the button, is it possible to make UBot submit the form by pressing the Enter button after filling in everything, or tabbing over to the button and pressing Enter?

Normally that can be done on the keyboard, but I'm not sure for UBot how you would do it... It would help during times when pressing the button is difficult :)

Cheers,

Infinity

Hi,

I'm new here, so I'm still in the beginning stages of learning to use UBot. :)

But, just wondering, in this type of case, other than clicking the button, is it possible to make UBot submit the form by pressing the Enter button after filling in everything, or tabbing over to the button and pressing Enter?

Normally that can be done on the keyboard, but I'm not sure for UBot how you would do it... It would help during times when pressing the button is difficult :)

Cheers,

Infinity

It wouldn't help in this case, but yes you can "send keys chosen" and send the constant $newline for enter.

Andy

You can't. But there are usually ways around it. What do you need the tab for? :)

Oh. I just have a small problem with filling in Wordpress tags...

And I thought it would come in handy for situations like this...