UBot Underground

Advice for very large bot?

I'm making a bot that has to visit 100 sites individually and go through their signup process 1 by 1 as each one will be unique. I then have to go back after doing that and make the bot post to each one...so needless to say i'm building a huge bot. I'm only about 25% finished right now and my bot is acting so slow b/c of everything i'm putting into it. It never crashes but it will freeze for about a good 20-30 seconds when i try to do pretty much anything.

Any suggestions on a smarter way to build this? Should i make an invidual bot for each site and link them together somehow? Is that possible? I'm really looking for a way to shortcut this and save on CPU and memory altogether...any suggestions are appreciated.

Make an individual bot for each signup page. And link 25? of them together with one bot. And only include them (like an if evaluate #checkbox1 = true then include bot1.ubot) if you want to signup on that particular page.

Maybe even build own sets of bots for the message posting and then link them together in a differeng bot.

Hey, alcr! Do you mean something like this:

1to25.exe

26to50.exe

51to75.exe

76to100.exe

and use the include function based on, say, 4 ui checkboxes? (or 5 boxes using "all sites" as well)<--or maybe under this scenario a list box. Thanks

John

is it possible to do like a double include type scenario?

Like...

Bot A (bots 1-25)

Bot B (bots 26-50)

Bot C (bots 51-75)

Bot D (bots 76-100)

THEN

Bot Master (bots A,B,C,D) ?

thanx! this will definitely make things better

Don't forget to have one bot sitting back with a big cigar.. answering and responding to the email as most forums normally require verification by email.. and build in a ton of error checking ... that alerts you to problems..

Alcr,

What is the difference in a shell and and an include... is shell used for compiled bots and include for uncompiled ubots.. and if I compile a bot that has an include does it bring in the include file and compile it into the main exe file... which means it will be huge or does it just compile the ubot external.. as I saw you just used the include see below...

<quote>if evaluate #checkbox1 = true then include bot1.ubot)</quote)

without the .ubot meaning not compiled...

Can you just give an overall view of the diff in the shell and the include... thanx..

Well... A shell can start any program and exe file. Used widely for starting ccleaner as an example.

Include is pretty much only for other .ubot files. And in that one you can also return variables and values.

And I'm not sure about your question regarding the compiling? But yes, if evaluate #checkbox1 = true then include bot1.ubot will work perfectly.

bump...still waiting for an answer on my last question...

is it possible to do like a double include type scenario?

Like...

Bot A (bots 1-25)

Bot B (bots 26-50)

Bot C (bots 51-75)

Bot D (bots 76-100)

THEN

Bot Master (bots A,B,C,D) ?

thanx! this will definitely make things better

Hey Infinity. Here is a program I ported for you that should let you run multiple bots one by one:

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=da8cf724092ade84fba73f2fc26b2450

Make sure that botlist.txt is formatted in the following order:

firstBot.exe,firstBot
secondBot.exe,secondBot
<BOT EXE NAME HERE>, <BOT WINDOW NAME HERE>

...and that the bots you are running read #basepath at the beginning, and run the Exit sub at the end. I included sample Ubot scripts to see what I am talking about.

To test file just run UBotRunner.exe.

Peace,

-m

• Like 1

Hi,

Maybe I am missing something here, but how does this work when you are making a bot that will be sold.

I mean the whole making multiple bots thing. I have a bot that has to go through about 85 sites (all of them different) and create accounts then post to them as well.

The difference is that I want to sell the bot. So having 4 .exe files isn't really something I want to do.

How do I go about making everything work from one bot?

Thanks..