UBot Underground

Saving Data Entered From Registration

I have attached a screenshot. Here is test bot for a Yahoo registration. This loads a random name from a loaded text file and enters it in the field for registration. I am wanting save this data into a file.

This can be easily accomplished $names in the program with account constraints, but I want to use my own data files for names, usernames, and passwords pulled from text files.

The issue I am having is with the 'Save to File'. I can get it save a random name from my custom text file (as pictured) but that value is different from the one entered on the form because it is not selecting the random value that was entered into the form. How do I specify that name that is randomly selected to be saved into the data file which will eventually include data from each registration that appends each time a new account is created?

Surely this can be done quite simply if I can know just what to enter in the save to file.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

post-871-12754220167923_thumb.jpg