UBot Underground

I'm into automation in any form or fashion. This tool, Magic Submitter, is still pretty crude, but it has advantages over ubot in that it provides the framework to track submissions - somewhat. Thought I'd post it here as another tool in your arsenal. www.magicsubmitter.com

Frank

It's very pretty Frank, but how can its' framework help us?

It doesn't even look like we can set it going on a dedicate PC overnight or anything... It's just an account creator & submitter, as far as I can tell.

(And you gotta make the content to submit all by your lonesome.)

Honestly, I can't find an improvement in it other than the speed at which you can create the individual content submitters.

Thanks for the reply Luke,

But I feel it has the possiblity to be a real helper as it can be used, in much the same way as ubot, to create automation to many syndication sites for website syndication.

Still very rough around the edges for sure, so time will tell.

To be totally honest, the only way I can see to get my cake and eat it too is to learn visual basic or C#.

Frank

Alexandr software has always been good but i will be giving this one a miss as i believe his may well of teamed up with some internet sem guru for this one

You know, this is probably the first time that I've decided that I've made a big mistake creating a thread. I've been trying very hard to get this software to work well, and I've decided that I may be asking for a refund. Unless updates come down the pipe to fix is big issues, it may be not worth its price.

Frank

I watched just one of the videos for this software and seeing what the software was doing for a new product I was sure it would have a few teething bugs,

Looking at the cost of the software plus the cost per month put up a big red flag as no matter how good the software is unless it will be used day in day out to make money I just can’t justify the pay per month for this

But then I started getting emails every other day about it yes some one has talked Alex into spam mailing his user database (just not his style) big mistake in my eyes as he is now on my blocked user list. This and one or two other things are what make me think he has brought in a SEM guy. Before when I got a mail form Alex I would read with interest,

But when he wakes up from all the SEM bull I think he will fix the software if it can be fixed

Hi guys,

I just bought the software the other day too, learned to use it, and bought UBot shortly after.

I think it has disadvantages as being only a submitter. I don't think it can scrape information, which can be important, or I'm not sure how to.

It is easier to use than UBot though, but I would rather put the time and effort into learning something more powerful.

There are a lot of disadvantages at the moment, like not being able to have a URL submission list. But it does come packaged with a lot of ready-made scripts for submission.

I'm thinking of refunding it soon, but I got an early discount for it so I'm not sure if I should keep it and wait and see if future results will come up with something more powerful?

Though the way I see it, it will take a long time to catch up with UBot I think...

But there are somethings that UBot can learn from it though. ;)

Cheers,

Infinity

You know, this is probably the first time that I've decided that I've made a big mistake creating a thread. I've been trying very hard to get this software to work well, and I've decided that I may be asking for a refund. Unless updates come down the pipe to fix is big issues, it may be not worth its price.

It's generally not a good idea to promote new software until there is a track record behind it.

Everything looks shiny out of the box.

It's generally not a good idea to promote new software until there is a track record behind it.

Everything looks shiny out of the box.

Slam the Frankie - totally agree - was hoping that it was good.

Frank