UBot Underground

Ubot coder wanted for forum bot

I am looking to hire a ubot coder to build a bot which will do the following.

1)create accounts on the following forums scripts. (I buy lists of high pr forums every month, the forums are in multiple languages)

-SMF

-Phpbb

-VBulletin

-Punbb

-IP Board

-EE

-MyBB Board

if possible confirm emails. if not I can do this it only takes a minute or two.

2) Next save the username, password, URL into an excel csv file.

3) be able to go back and log in at a later day and update profile with details, e.g. about me, interested, links. this may ba a second bot?

4) Save back to excel to say complete. if it didnt work say not complete to be completed manually.

notes:

Only need to create one account per forum.

Need to generate random user name and passwords. (using account generation feature as they are half real names)

I will provide a .txt file with a list of forums (400ish) to test the bot.

Please PM me with offers and or questions

• 2 weeks later...

No one interested?

I'd be happy to quote you but am pretty booked up with work at the moment and wouldn't be in a position to start anything for 3-5 weeks. What is your time scale on this?

Do any of the forums use capatcha and if so how do you want it handled?

You say you want a bot to go back and fill in some profile detail later, where would this information be pulled from?

You want to export results to excel, ubot can only do csv which excel can then import - is that acceptable?

Andy

Hey Net66

I am looking for this to get done sooner than later, no real time date.

Yes the forums do use captchas, they are generally recaptcha. For this I would need one of the captcha solver API's implemented so they can be dealt with automatically.

Regarding going back to the accounts to fill in the profiles. the bot will export a list of accounts created with user and pass to an excel document. Later that document can be imported and be read from then navigate to the accounts created already.

Yes CSV is fie in regards to excel documents.

Please get back to me with a quote and any more questions.

Jack

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jack

I had a go - but had a difficult time finding urls for these sites _ i have tried footprint searches such as "powered by invision power board" however im still getting very mixed results - If you can send me over a long enough list of urls to test on then it will be good - Im also after something similar so maybe we can all contribute to it -

However im not sure how we could get passed the anti spam question such as 6 +2= - so I think its best to put in IF commands such as IF -numbers* then navigate to next list item -

Ive succesfully manages to sign up to a number of these sites but without having a proper list of the urls then it will be difficult -

thansk

However im not sure how we could get passed the anti spam question such as 6 +2= - so I think its best to put in IF commands such as IF -numbers* then navigate to next list item -

You can let UBot solve them ;) Use the $eval function!

@Abs.

Thanks for the update.

The 6+2 is tricky. If the bot outputs to csv that it was not successfully I can always go back by hand and sign up to a few manually.

I have send you PM regarding the list.

@alrc what does $eval do?

You can let UBot solve them ;) Use the $eval function!

Fantastic - it keeps getting better

nice one for that - I was searching the page and if it existed then have the bot navigate to next url on the list -

Great to hear this can be done

@Abs.

Thanks for the update.

The 6+2 is tricky. If the bot outputs to csv that it was not successfully I can always go back by hand and sign up to a few manually.

I have send you PM regarding the list.

@alrc what does $eval do?

Thanks - am awaiting the list from you still - No i dont think you want to do any manually - we will code so that it will be how we require it - again as mentioned im after something myself and dont mind working on it - but if we can work on it together its going to be much easier - so for example i could do one footprint and you could do another and the same with whoever else wants to contribute - then we can share bots and compile them into one - it will be easier and less work -

Yup got the PM and email mate - one thing i must mention is that building a stable bot to go through certain engine footprints does require alot of coding but when your coding for the same engine but in different languages then there is much more coding involved.

ALCR - could you please advise how to use the $eval function - is there a turorial or something which shows this in action?

ALCR - could you please advise how to use the $eval function - is there a turorial or something which shows this in action?

Seth (or Lilly) will make a tutorial about this in a few days or so :) So stay put!

Not sure if your still interested but all of the bots that you are asking for have been made already. You can pick them up here http://www.ugetlinks.com/forum-profile-creators/ (not affiliated).

I have made bots for the rest of the platforms that you mentioned and a few others including MyBB, Jforum, Xoops, PhPBB and a few others. IPBoard is one of those platforms that you dont want to waste time with. I spent about 3 days messing with it and the software is pretty worthless IMO in terms of trying to make an automated bot for. Most of the sites have a lot of anti spam questions as well as Vbulletin.

Not sure if your still interested but all of the bots that you are asking for have been made already. You can pick them up here http://www.ugetlinks.com/forum-profile-creators/ (not affiliated).

I have made bots for the rest of the platforms that you mentioned and a few others including MyBB, Jforum, Xoops, PhPBB and a few others. IPBoard is one of those platforms that you dont want to waste time with. I spent about 3 days messing with it and the software is pretty worthless IMO in terms of trying to make an automated bot for. Most of the sites have a lot of anti spam questions as well as Vbulletin.

Thats great news - I cant see any prices noted on your site - can you confirm that the bots work for other languages too

Hi guys - i have created the first part of a bot - it will sign upto 90% of invasion power board ip.board websites - It did support other languages until i woke up and started it to find all foreign language characters changed to ?????

Anyway - if you want it then let me know - I started on the posting script and all was going well till i checked that either the profiles were not publicly viewable or the use of no follow was used -

was really disappointed - I have also started on a phpbb bot - i have got passed the majority of the sign up process but again when i checked nearly all sites had the profile viewable only when you was signed in -=

Am i missing something here or is it just the urls that i scraped?

If its a hit and miss with the script engines then maybe i can code the bot to navigate to the next url on the list - click on a active user - IF you are asked to login then change to the next list item. then this should allow us to create only crawlable profiles -

but maybe im not getting it as many links that i outsource actually come from phpbb

cheers

Hey Abs.

Thats odd about the phpbb boards profiles not being viewable. kinda defeats the point of creating proflies.

Thanks for the assistance with this bot.

I have sent you an email, with an update.

Jack

Hey Abs.

Thats odd about the phpbb boards profiles not being viewable. kinda defeats the point of creating proflies.

Thanks for the assistance with this bot.

I have sent you an email, with an update.

Jack

No worries Jack

Ok so here is how i am getting round it - I have created a script to search google and save the urls - so for the search query the footprint is entered - something like inurl:forum "powered by phpbb"

I then created a script for the bot to navigate to each url and click on the members profile - if it is not viewable then it navigates to the next url - if it is viewable the bot saves the urls to a file.

Then you run the urls through the phpbb script and it creates accounts then posts to them once you have verified the emails -

I didnt know any other way to get this done without signing upto all the forums only to find out about 10% are viewable profiles - the way that I am doing it now at the least filters out urls which have no value so when you do run the phpbb script it will be posting to viewable profiles - which is the idea right?

Hey Abs.

That seems to work well. You said you are searching google for inurl:forum "powered by phpbb" does that mean the bot will still be able to work from a csv or txt file with my lists?