UBot Underground

Ubot coder wanted for forum bot

Hey Abs.

That seems to work well. You said you are searching google for inurl:forum "powered by phpbb" does that mean the bot will still be able to work from a csv or txt file with my lists?

Hi Jack yes it will - but only english text - french ones work - and a few eurpoean ones have been programmed - but your list that you sent over to me actually has chinese - russian and other languages - the bot will not work with these -

yes it will loop through your text file - as many urls as you have in it - the only issue is that the majority of these are not crawlable by robots - the profile im talking about - as you need to be signed in -

if you want it i will give it to you no charge

• 3 weeks later...

Hey abs,

Mate I don't know if you have solved the problem of using the $eval function, but I thought I can help as I have been using this for a period of time for account creation bots..

Basic idea is you :

Choose by Position -> Scrape chosen attribute

Now put the output into $eval function.. remember to remove the unwanted characters like "=", and/or "? etc..

and the out put will be the solved answer.

Wallah!!

Cheers!! ;)

Praney

Hey Guys,

Just a question,

Hey does anyone know what is the price for such a bot is quoted as I am working on a similar bot but with more added functionalities...

Still not sure to what to quote the client as it has taken a significant amount of hours and still few more hour to go into it..

If you dont want it public then you can PM me..

Suggestions would be appreciated..

Thanks

Praney :)

• 2 weeks later...

Buy Chanel handbags online, best Chanel bags on sale! Chanel Wallets for sale Chanel Purses onlie chanel replica handbags on sale chanel replica bags for cheap Cheap Chanel handbags online for sale!马文鑫测试

This is hilarious. This guy is trying to spam here..

Lol

Although there are lots of DESIGNING WOMEN Ripping products exists for Macintosh but only a very few of those DESIGNING WOMEN DVD are actually worth buying. Several smaller companies have popped up with Mac DESIGNING WOMEN DVD COLLECTION Ripping products lately but those products are either too limited on features or works very slow.

But owning a Hogan scarpe is very general. The disign of Hogan scarpe donna is not too interesting. No doubt that people would like to buy hogan donna five fingers. Without competition among other brands, five finger Hogan scarpe uomo is the biggest winner.

The Coach bags comes in several shapes and sizes, including a hobo bag with a zip closure and a less-slouchy shoulder Coach Wristlet style with a magnetic snap, each of Coach Ergo

comes in two sizes; several smaller zip-closure Coach Gallery , and even a magnetically-closed clutch.

LOL this guy is going on spamming here, this funny, and he has over 15 post full of spam.

LOL ADMINS away up off your sleep or this forum would be full of spam messages and we will have to look for the right answers to our queries from the spam... :angry:

I cant stop laughing..!!!

Actually I found this already built software for $20/month that automates the complete forum posting process (including pinging the sites afterwards) and the best thing is it has a large number of free forum site packets, on their forum, that are made for the software. I believe it comes equipped to handle 5 of the 6 or 7 forum types listed in the first post of this thread. They actually have these addon wizards that allow you to handle other forum types and do other interesting things. Here's the Link

Actually I found this already built software for $20/month that automates the complete forum posting process (including pinging the sites afterwards) and the best thing is it has a large number of free forum site packets, on their forum, that are made for the software. I believe it comes equipped to handle 5 of the 6 or 7 forum types listed in the first post of this thread. They actually have these addon wizards that allow you to handle other forum types and do other interesting things. Here's the Link

Yup ive seen that - I think decaptcher actually sent out an email promoting sick - I havnt personally used it but can say that I have seen the videos and it runs many threads and does a very quick job

Hi Jack - one of my bots has just gone live and think you may like it - not subscription based- just a one off payment and you also get a link scraper with it -

the bot works of phpfox - mybb - expression engine and elgg platforms - all programmed in the one bot - you can create absolutely thousands of links and i set you up with about 380 to get you going and also give some footprints -

also supports yahoo email verification - decaptcher - spinned contents - creates both signature - profile and blog contextual links - and pulls back a report after each run

a very reduced price at $27.97 and the price will be going up soon - you also get some good bonuses

http://www.autobacklinkbomb.com/

thanks