UBot Underground

How do I...

Thanks very much Aaron! I've never seen these commands before.

Where do I find these commands from the right click pick lists? Don't seem to see them in there.

And is there a math command that will return a fixed decimal number? For example, 34.7669400543 would become 34.77 when I request a 2 decimal place number?

Also, is there a reference showing all the ubot commands by chance?

Frank

ya so sneaky. I never, ever thought of using the power of javascript! Man, that opens up a whole big can of whipa**! :lol:

Would be very cool to be able to create local javascript functions and call them within the script. ;)

Frank

Aaron,

You realize that you've opened pandora's box, ok?

With the power of javascript ubot goes from being really cool to being uber cool! :blink:

Been testing building some javascript functions early in the javascript code and pulling them later works VERY WELL!!!!

Can you see the possibilities? :o

Thanks again Aaron!

Frank

Currently trying to convince the support guys to let us turn off the top section in ubot and drive ubot with a builtin web page!

Very exciting.

Frank

• 1 month later...

Aaron/Frank,

Hmmmm...I tried the Aaron's ubot code he put in here but it only shows the Number. It does not seem to process the Whole number or the Rounded Number.

Any ideas?

Aaron/Frank,

Hmmmm...I tried the Aaron's ubot code he put in here but it only shows the Number. It does not seem to process the Whole number or the Rounded Number.

Any ideas?

Yes, since ubot has no way to explicitly declare a string or a number to a variable, if you have a very hard to detect 'space' before or after the number, it will be automatically considered a string variable.

Frank