UBot Underground

It will be good if we can remove/ omit the "uBotCore.uScript" error..

I see that whenever the uBot comes across some nodes or subs that cannot be excuteable, it will pop out a "uBot.uScript.xxxxx" "System.Exception:no elements selected" etc kind of error box.

It will be good if we can have a command that can evaluate that if a certain node or sub that cannot be excuteable, then it will just skip and then proceed to the next available node/sub down the line, and not prompt out an error box...

Well within UBot Studio you can just click the checkbox to show all errors and then you wont get it. But it wouldnt work when compiled.

Hmm.. actualy I'm looking for a command that can evaluate a sub or node, and then skip it if the sub or node is not able to execute sometimes, so it will skip instead of showing a error in the compile mode.

This is because sometimes for account registration or account login functions, occasionally there might be some issues that the account cannot be login, then the script will at least not prompt a error, but skip the login mode and then proceed to the next command. How do we do this in the compiled mode?

alcr would it would be hard to implement simple 'ignore errors' ?

imacros has it and its preety cool, thats just ignoring the window and keep on running. ubot runs anyways but waits for clicking 'OK' o nthe e rror window, wouldnt change much if it autoskipped it

Thats the 1st thing i wanted implemented that i wrote here after i got Ubot. Would be sweet to have that - would fix LOADS of my current trouble [when i have to comeback to script just to click'ok' and then it keeps running anyways]

This is unfortunately not possible right now. But you could make your script pretty much fool-proof with alot of if statements.

Yeah.. a skip error command would very much helps..

Also, when using a "if-then" command node, will the command runs either a action when the qualifier returns "true" and runs another action when the qualifier returns "false", all these in one single "if-then" command node? Something like a "if not true" action inside the "if-then" command node?

I know that an action will be run in the "then" node when the qualifier returns true, but how can we implement a "if not" inside this command so that it will run either a "return true" action or a "return false" action? Like a "if TRUE ->then, OR else" command..

For example, I need the bot to do a "search page" for error text, if page is error, then it will add to a list and do nothing (I have this implemented), but if the page shown no error, then it will proceed on next sub. Currently I can't figure out how to implement a "OR else" command in a "if-then" node, or is there a way to do this?

Or can I put a command inside the "if-then" node, directly underneath the "then" command but outside the "then" node? Does this means that If the qualifier is true, it will returns the action inside the "then" node, but if it is "not true" it will returns the action outside the "then" node, but still inside the "if-then" inner node...

Use the 'not' qualifier ;)

If searchpage 'error' then add $url to list

If not searchpage 'error' then run sub

1) So does that means we have to use two "if-then" commands for a evaluation on a single qualifier?

Wouldn't it be better if there can be a "if-then, or else" command on a single qualifier, so that either a "if TRUE" or "if NOT True" action can be implemented inside a single node? As I think normally everyone would have some action for a qualifer if it returns "NOT True", so this command would really helps a lot..

2) How to evaluate a if not command on either 2 qualifiers?

if

-> not

--> either

--- search page aaa

--- search page bbb

-> then

OR

if

-> either

--> not

--- search page aaa

--- search page bbb

-> then

Are these two commands the same?

I need to evaluate if either of the two search page qualifiers is "Not True", then procced on the action..

I agree, but we don't have the 'else' command right now. So thats why people have to go with an if and if-not.

Yes, it is really useful for a "else" command, every qualifier needs a "if TRUE" and "if FALSE" action in programming terms.

Then, rgarding the "if not" command, I still can't get the "if-not search page" command to work. I am still getting all the errors. Basically if the search page doesn't see either of these two errors then it will proceed on the next action, but right now, whenever the page shown the error, the bot still proceed to the next action, thus causing all the errors. Am I implenting it wrongly? Or else, how can I fixed this? Please help... Thks..

I tried both below commands, but still getting errors when the bot still proceed to the next action in the "if then" node. ???

http://content.screencast.com/users/erickz/folders/Jing/media/43e86f5a-1975-4ac7-a846-fce589afd57f/2010-04-01_0059.png

http://content.screencast.com/users/erickz/folders/Jing/media/de507a44-2dc3-4b52-94e3-3d9b6446deca/2010-04-01_0101.png

Tried if not either instead of if either not?

I'm usually not using the either command at all (don't ask me why, I guess it's just a habi). Two if statements does pretty much the same job.

Not really true. I need a either command in the if not node.

If I use two if statement, it will run the action in the "then" command twice (the first time when it evaluate that the 1st error is "NOT TRUE", it will run the action; and then it evaluate the 2nd error and it's "NOT TRUE" again, it will run the action again. But I need the bot to run the action only once, when it evaluate either one of these two errors only. And how does I do it or implement this simple logic?

I have tried both ways, 1) if not either , 2) if either not, as shown in the screenshots. Please advise how to implement this simple logic of getting the action to run only once when either of a qualifier is "NOT TRUE". I am getting a hard time trying to crack this, as the either command is not working in the "if-then" node....

The "either" command is to evaluate if any subnodes returns true, so what if we need to evaluate if any subnodes returns false? We need a "neither" command here. I have tried and tried, "either not" or "not either" can't works for search page in th "if-then" node.. Can anyone tried this and advise a workaround for this? Or maybe my ubot got problem? The logic can't work in my ubot! Thks..........

:(

I don't know why I'm so anti against either, but I usually make 'workarounds' for it. I will doublecheck that the if not works though.

In the meantime;

if searchpage 'your membership'

then set #variable true, run sub

if searchpage 'not found in the database'

then if not evaluate #variable = true, then run sub

I don't know why I'm so anti against either, but I usually make 'workarounds' for it. I will doublecheck that the if not works though.

In the meantime;

if searchpage 'your membership'

then set #variable true, run sub

if searchpage 'not found in the database'

then if not evaluate #variable = true, then run sub

Thanks alr.. I guess I am getting a little bit tired and impatient with all these errors.. :(

I love ubot but seems I am always getting a hard time on some issues or another.. :(

Thanks for the tip, guess I need to use #variable as a option to do all these commands..