UBot Underground

I'm Excited!! Finally Got Private Proxies to Work!

Alright, so I was trying to get private proxies to work for quite some time, and I just couldn't get it to work (proxies that didn't require authentication however, worked just fine...but public proxies are a HUGE pain to try and use because they are just so unreliable, slow and basically just an all around pain)

So, how did I get it to work? Well, it wasn't anything I changed, but rather a change my proxy provider made.

I buy my proxies from a number of different proxy suppliers, but one of them just made a change to their "proxy system".

I've always bought private proxies and had them given to me in this format:

ip address : port : username : password (so they required authentication inside if IE to work)

However, the new system gives you access and authenticates the proxy based on YOUR IP ADDRESS!! So, my proxies came to me in this format:

ip address : port (no username or password to use!)

That means that the proxy system he has set up recognizes what my regular IP address is, and if my proxy is being used from that IP address, it allows access to the proxy server. I'm allowed to use my proxy from up to 3 different IP addresses.

That means I can use my private proxies inside of uBot the same way I would normally use a public proxy.

I just hit "change proxy", input my proxy in this format "ip address: port" and that's it!

Now I have the working functionality inside of uBot that was already there for public proxies, but the convenience and peace of mind that private proxies provide! (because private proxies are super fast and always work)

I'm not affiliated with this site or provider at all, other than the fact that I use his proxies (and will now be making him my exclusive proxy provider!!), but if you'd like to check it out, his site is:

www.yourprivateproxy.com

Do you have the other private proxies still left? If so, try doing everything in either in a compiled bot or in a subwindow, like "in subwindow change proxy->private proxies run the whole bot and whatever you want to do"

Do you have the other private proxies still left? If so, try doing everything in either in a compiled bot or in a subwindow, like "in subwindow change proxy->private proxies run the whole bot and whatever you want to do"

Ahhh, that is one thing I hadn't ever tried....

And yes, I do still have some left from a couple of other providers (I just canceled so I could move them all over to the aforementioned provider, but I'll have them for another 14 days or so)

I'll give that a go and let you guys know how that works.

I posted it about 2 weeks ago in the forums. Probably didnt see it though. :(

Should of PMed you! :)

Lesson learned.

I definitely didn't see that. No problem though, I've been working on something else, but I made sure to "build" a proxy switch into it banking on the fact that it would eventually/somehow work the way I needed it to.

Either way, thanks for the heads up on this thread, it is definitely good to know. :)

No problem. You'll be satisfied. They are really fast, and he doesn't restrict what sites you can visit with his proxies like some other proxy providers do.

How do I incoporate proxies into ubot? How to do it with sub-window etc to make it nav smoothly?

I insert these commands before the bot navigates a site, whereby it randomly choses any proxy from a list of proxies. Any help or advise is appreciated. Thanks.

-> clear cookies

-> clear list -> %proxy

-> add to list -> %proxy -> $list from file -> (open up a list of proxies, eg. proxylist.txt)

-> change proxy -> $random list item -> %proxy

I have entered in all the proxies into the proxylist.txt file in this format below;

ip address : port : username : password

• 1 year later...

im using www.myprivateproxy.net private proxies and i didn't encounter any problem with them, i had the option to chose from ip authentication or password so i went for the ip. I recommend them to everyone do to their level of professionalism and why not affordable prices, i paid $44 for 20 proxies.