UBot Underground

Ubot stuck on "starting" Help Please

hello I have been trying for a week to open ubot 5.9.50, on a new PC  and all the solution on this forum like clearing appdata, revo uninstaller etc have been tried out, but not working, is there any solution to solve this issue and open my ubot again ?

Hello. I have witnessed the same issue recently. It seems that "downloading support files" is not working properly recently.

I would suggest you to open a support ticket with UBot Studio and please let us know if it was resolved.

A work-around that I found is to copy/paste the support files yourself. But that is not a nice solution.

@akagami I created 2 small installer tools (for 5.9.55 and 6.7.23), attached here.

1. Run the ubot studio installer
2. Run the file attached here (either 5.9.55 or 6.7.23 - depending on your ubot version)
3. Open UBot Studio

Let me know if that works for you. The attached script simply pulls the support files and puts them in place.

(you need to be logged in to your forum account to be able to download attachments)

install ubot 5.9.55 support files.bat

install ubot 6.7.23 support files.bat

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

That should work for you: http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/28820-ubot-stuck-on-starting-help-please/&do=findComment&comment=150910

You can additionally try to run it as administrator. Right-click on the exe, run as administrator.

Wait. Your PC may be missing C++ Redistributable packages or Java runtime.

Feel free to let us know if that solved it for you.

Latest-supported-Visual-C-Redistributable-downloads-Microsoft-Learn.png

Java-Downloads-for-All-Operating-Systems.png

• Like 1

Welcome. Some big sites are very strict and block a lot of browsers. I know the site works with the Automaxed Browser Plugin.

Btw that is not the topic of this thread.

• 2 months later...

Hi,

i am Still Facing the issue , i have tried Several times by creating the code file and when i close and open back again , the play ground is opened empty and and Stuck. Can you please help , i have tried to reinstall ubot many times and facing issue in both version.

Thanks

Piyush

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/7/2023 at 12:10 AM, PRO said:

Welcome. Some big sites are very strict and block a lot of browsers. I know the site works with the Automaxed Browser Plugin.

Btw that is not the topic of this thread.

Can you tell me if this is working with Linkedin?