UBot Underground

How to Use Hide My Ip in Ubot Studio

To change your ip address as often as once per minute you can use a software called Hide My Ip. Now if you have tried to use Hide My Ip with Ubot you may think it doesn't work, and I'm here to tell you that it does. Just follow the steps posted below and you will no longer need to worry about using proxies in Ubot again.

1.) If you don't already have Hide My Ip installed on your computer download and install it. You can download a 14 day trial from https://www.hide-my-ip.com/ , or you can purchase the premium package for 30 bucks.

2) Open the Hide My Ip software and click on advanced settings. Now look for the tab called "Web Browsers" at the top of the software. After you click the tab you should see the checkbox "Enable Legacy Mode", check the box and click apply changes and then ok. Now that you have set that up your real IP should be hidden. You can check it by opening up ubot and typing in the address bar http://ip-lookup.net

This explains how to setup Hide My Ip to change proxies every 1 minute.

3. while still in settings click on the tab "IP Address" and you should see a drop down "Change Ip Every", check the box next to it and choose how often you want to rotate proxies, next click apply settings and then ok.

The price for the premium is only $30 and it so much better then the limited trial, so yeah you may want to upgrade and buy it. Good Luck!

Note: You must have Hide My Ip running before opening your ubot or exe file. If you don't do it this way your real Ip will be exposed.

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...

Awesome guide thank you! Does the "clear cookies when IP changes" effect ubot as well or must the bot have something in it to clear out the cookies? Is clearing history necessary as well?

What i want to do is leave a looped bot running alongside hide-my-ip so it works like "fire and forget". :)