UBot Underground

Ubot Does Not Compile

I can't get ubot to compile.

if i open ubot and build something and go to compile the exe nothing happens ,

if i open ubot with ubot launcher with only the plugins used in the build it compiles with no problems.

anybody got a suggestion?

p.s i have all the plugins produced for ubot and i have uninstalled the ones that have not been verified

i'm experiencing similar.... i did finally get it to do a build this morning, but the good luck didn't continue... Started getting memory exception errors. They are probably just tweaking things.

I had been able to get the build completed with lots of restarts on the script... its annoying, but ultimately it will do the build.

I have both versions installed....BUT... the issue in general didn't start until v6 was released. I'm just guessing that they have lowered the number of allowed connections to v5 licensing and made those resources abailable to v6 (just a wild guess of course).

I say this because the memory error cant be on my side - I'm running 64gigs of ram and ssd drives on my system  - so the assumption is that the error is reflecting their licensing server.

Still guess work... when you go to do a compile, ubot checks its own stuff to be sure its a valid copy, then checks each of your 3rd party plugins (i use a lot of those out of necessity) individually.... So, with a grip of people hitting it all at once, that may be over extending the available resources.

I was fine till i updated to 6.0.2

After trying to compile around 40 times now im starting to get a bit narked off, ..

even tried downloading v6.0.1 which was working dandy but it seems i can only get hold of 5.9.** or 6.0.2.

Ok thats my moan over, lets see if compile number 60 or 70 will be the sweet spot ..... common ubot daddy needs a new pair of shoes, .... of course ill settle for a compiled bot, im not fussy!

Cheers

CJ

• Like 1

can anyone explain this error

"make nsis does not exist"

Check to see if you have this:

C:\Program Files (x86)\UBot Studio 5\makensis.exe

Edit: and because that's most likely the issue, you may have to reinstall Ubot or you might just be able to grab it from here: http://nsis.sourceforge.net/Main_Page

I think that's the project but not 100% sure.