UBot Underground

What Are Your Best Loved Bots ?

Botters,

I have some questions whos' answers every Ubotter would find useful

Q1. How many bots have you built so far in what period ?

Q2. How many bots do you build per month (both paid & free) ?

Q3. How many free bots have you built so far and which one has how many users roughly ?

Q4. How many paid bots have you built so far and which one has how many users roughly and how much you sold them for and sold them from where ?

Q5. How many affiliates do you have to promote your bots ?

Q6. What are your best bot promotional methods ?

Thanks

Without traffic, you have nothing, Bots created for or dealing with traffic are the better bots. Just my 2 cents

Where is your website ? You sound like a traffic expert. I have LIKED your post. :)

No expert, not even close to that....ubot just allows us to automate our traffic solutions which saves time, and as far as my websites go, I would rather keep that a secret so I put my websites in my momma's name(lol)

No expert, not even close to that....ubot just allows us to automate our traffic solutions which saves time, and as far as my websites go, I would rather keep that a secret so I put my websites in my momma's name(lol)

You mean, you'd rather not have us competing with you. Lol!

I've got a few secrets and I'm just gonna reveal them by making them free bots. Lookout for my free bots in this thread after a while.

I have been trying to think what bots to make that would create real, quality traffic for me. I wold not expect anyone to share their sites but what sort of things do traffic bots do in order to generate real, targeted traffic?  I would be grateful for ideas.

I dont even understand IM so Im not here for the same reasons as most,but I like making bots to facilitate me in the real world for my job,hobbies etc,and just to have a better or more customized internet experience

I'd also suggest if anyone interested in their own hobby use,apps like tasker for android,you can communicate with your bots very easily,even make simple enough apps

• Like 1