UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Recaptcha Solver - Next 3 Days Only

Hi Nick

I have sent a support ticket for this, I think if you provide a source code that would simply navigate into the url that has a form of this kind a chaptcha and solve it at once. it would much easier for non english user to understand, because I have saw the video over and over . and for non english speaker like me, it is hard to follow all you guidance in the video tutorial.

regards

Hi Nick

I have sent a support ticket for this, I think if you provide a source code that would simply navigate into the url that has a form of this kind a chaptcha and solve it at once. it would much easier for non english user to understand, because I have saw the video over and over . and for non english speaker like me, it is hard to follow all you guidance in the video tutorial.

regards

Hi Jakarta,

I replied with a step-by-step guide on how to do this as well as a step-by-step guide on how to copy and use it in your own programs.

Hi Jakarta,

I replied with a step-by-step guide on how to do this as well as a step-by-step guide on how to copy and use it in your own programs.

I'm sorry mate, still not working, I sent you a video on your PM, please check it

• Like 1

I have found 2 problems:

1) You don' t detect 4x2 boxes to refresh

2) 2captcha return wrong numbers for 16 boxes.

You can see them both if you change your browser agent to Android.

• Like 1

I have found 2 problems:

1) You don' t detect 4x2 boxes to refresh

2) 2captcha return wrong numbers for 16 boxes.

You can see them both if you change your browser agent to Android.

Working on an update to get better results for the 8 and 16 boxes! I had switched the type to send to recaptcha but some have pointed out that it doesn't solve it at the best rate possible and that there is another way.

I'm sorry mate, still not working, I sent you a video on your PM, please check it

Got it and replied!

So will you continue to update this as long as you are using it and they are making changes?

Or is it a one and done?  I know it is source code and that's normally how it goes, but if your going to send the occasional update as you update for personal use then I'm in.

Let me know.

So will you continue to update this as long as you are using it and they are making changes?

Or is it a one and done?  I know it is source code and that's normally how it goes, but if your going to send the occasional update as you update for personal use then I'm in.

Let me know.

There will be updates for it, I am updating it in the next two days with some changes.

Had a chance to pick it up before the time ran out.

Haven't had a chance to test it out yet, but I know that if it's coming from you Nick it will be good :)

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...