UBot Underground

Interact with other programs?

• 3 months later...

Currently, you cannot shell to outside programs. It's funny you mention this though, because I know exactly what you're using it for, and it's something that I've made programs for in the past.

Is this already fixed?

When i purchased uBot Lord B. told me i could use a shell command to run CCleaner to clean cookies, cache and more important Flash cookies everytime in a loop.

Some sites use Flash cookies to track you so even if you clean your cookies they still remember your visit, settings, etcetera.

Thanks for the replies guys.

Well i just played a bit with the shell command.

Problem is, in Vista it popups a security notification to agree that program is allowed to run.

Second problem is, you have to click the "Run Cleaner" button.

:mellow:

Currently, you cannot shell to outside programs. It's funny you mention this though, because I know exactly what you're using it for, and it's something that I've made programs for in the past.

Ooh Seth is teasing us :) What exactly would be your application for using rasdial set?

Thanks for the replies guys.

Well i just played a bit with the shell command.

Problem is, in Vista it popups a security notification to agree that program is allowed to run.

:mellow:

Turning off UAC in the control panel should solve the security notification (or maybe add an exception if that's possible?) I'm afraid that there is no other solution to that one.

Turning off UAC in the control panel should solve the security notification (or maybe add an exception if that's possible?) I'm afraid that there is no other solution to that one.

uBot does not work with Sandboxie , now i have to disable my UAC.

What's next?

De-install my antivirus and firewall? :rolleyes:

What's going on?!

if you run ubot as an administrator, it shouldn't popup with uac. you don't need to hit the "run cleaner" button, just run it as "ccleaner /AUTO".

I already tried to install uBot in Sandboxie with Administrator rights.

Problem is, you can not give an MSI installer Administrator rights.

Only .EXE files.

I already tried to convert the uBot .MSI to an .EXE file but that didn't work either. <_<