UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

And i also buy Xpath builder v1 , now , they delete that tool .....

it is funny :D

No one deleted that tool. It's still there. 

Ever V1 customer got upgraded and also got access to the new Xpath Builder Pro Version. 

Dan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

ExBrowser V2.011 Update

Changelog:

Chrome Version 83.0.x // Included Chrome portable Version: 83.0.4103.97
FF Version 77.x // Included Firefox portable Version: 77.0.1

Auto Update Bugfix

• 2 months later...

Is there anyone knows how to fix chrome extension crash on portable chrome browser? it's crashing on windows server 2019.

I would first test if it's works without automation. so use the portable version of chrome and load it with that extension. And see if that works.

Then check what exception causes the crash and google that. Another idea would be to contact the extension developer to see what's going on there.

I always use windows 10 for automation. Also for my VPS systems. It's way easier to just use what we all know works fine, than spending time troubleshooting server OS stuff.

Browser are mainly tested for consumer operating systems. Not server OS.

Even if the win10 virtual sytem costs $10 more, it's probably still cheaper than spending couple of hours with troubleshooting. 

Kindest regards

Dan

• 3 weeks later...

Closing down on the next EXB Update. Support for latest browser versions and some very minor bugfixes.
Anyone has some last minute feature requests that you would like to see in the plugin?

Or features of other plugins that you think might be helpful in EXB?

Just to streamline your bots, so you don't need another big plugin, just for one little small function?

Post below.

• 3 weeks later...

Update January 2021

Join the Facebook Group for Updates:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ExBrowserPlugin

Contact me via Email:

Support: support(xx)bot-factory.com
Other Stuff: dan(xx)bot-factory.com

https://www.bot-factory.com/

Next ExBrowser Update: 11-15 January 2021