[Sell Plugin] Advanced Video

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ubotplugin.com End of Business Good day Ubot community. Over the last 9 years I invested a lot of time in developing the plugins. I hope that it was of good use for all of you. Only in the last

Method 1  1. You need a video A 10-minute black background. 2. Create a subtitle file (.srt file). 3. Use the "video subtitle" to include video and subtitling.   Sample from "infile.srt"     Method 2 

The image file and audio file path too long.

Posted Images

Hi Pash

Loving the plugin it works! compared to ubots video command

I have one problem when I "video join" the video is coming out less quality than before, quite blurry on full screen, the screen size and fps are the same with both videos am joining

Is there a way to stop this happening?

Hi pash 

Thanks for the update your support is amazing!

There is one problem with this update when you join the videos together the last image from the first video overlaps on the joining video for about 5/6 secs everytime

Ie. first video is 10 secs long then the next video audio starts when the first video ends (10 secs) but the picture from the second video doesn't come on the screen for 5/6 secs later the picture is frozen on the last frame of the first video for this time. 

The picture quality is perfect though

Is there a way to fix this as the transition was instant in the previous version

Thanks for all your help 

Hi pash 

Thanks for the update your support is amazing!

There is one problem with this update when you join the videos together the last image from the first video overlaps on the joining video for about 5/6 secs everytime

Ie. first video is 10 secs long then the next video audio starts when the first video ends (10 secs) but the picture from the second video doesn't come on the screen for 5/6 secs later the picture is frozen on the last frame of the first video for this time. 

The picture quality is perfect though

Is there a way to fix this as the transition was instant in the previous version

Thanks for all your help 

From the test, I did not find overlaps.

What kind of video files do you have?

Try using mp4 or mpeg.

Or send a video. Your screen captures the description.

To make me understand more

Hi Pash 

I was using .mp4 

If you see on the video below first video clip finishes at 5 secs, you then hear the audio from the second video clip start but the picture is frozen on the last image of the first video clip until about 7 secs later when the image changes.

hopefully if you see this video it will make sense

latest plugin version 3.2.0.3

previous plugin version 3.2.0.2 (Join no overlap but LQ video image)

Edited by daverawcus

Hi Pash 

I was using .mp4 

If you see on the video below first video clip finishes at 5 secs, you then hear the audio from the second video clip start but the picture is frozen on the last image of the first video clip until about 7 secs later when the image changes.

hopefully if you see this video it will make sense

give me your videos file for test.

Hi Pash

I have another question sorry to be a pain!

When I use "video from image" it works perfectly with my images numbered 1.png 2.png ect 

But if I watermark these images before I try to make a slide show with video from image it sticks or the first image or doesn't work, the image file names are the same, everything is the same apart from the images have been watermarked

from test

There is a problem with MP4 files, but if using MPEG files, there is no problem (the old version has a function converted to MPEG before).

This problem is caused by the FFMPEG program. I have not found a solution yet.

Hi Pash

I have another question sorry to be a pain!

When I use "video from image" it works perfectly with my images numbered 1.png 2.png ect 

But if I watermark these images before I try to make a slide show with video from image it sticks or the first image or doesn't work, the image file names are the same, everything is the same apart from the images have been watermarked

I do not understand, please show it as a video from the screen capture.

Hi Pash 

Thanks for testing and all your help, I hope you can find a fix, I dont know if its something to do with the FFMPEG offset possibly when joining videos there is some info here about it

https://wjwoodrow.wordpress.com/2013/02/04/correcting-for-audiovideo-sync-issues-with-the-ffmpeg-programs-itsoffset-switch/

Please see the video below for watermarked images not working with "video from image" same pngs work with the command but then when watermarked they dont, its very odd

3.3.0.0 (BETA)  (Warning: Your old code can not be used with the new version of the plugin.)
Update & Change
    - video cut: update
    - video thumbnail: update
    - video converter: Go back to simple commands and remove all unnecessary options.
    - video screenshot: change "Shot" opton to "Seek"
    - video info: update

Fix
    - video join
    - video from image

Add new command
    - video correcting sync: fix video and audio sync

Hi Pash

Video from image now not working for me with both normal and watermarked images (speed doesn't appear to adjust)

9x11 was the perfect speed before now doesn't work slides are too quick 

"Join Video"- slight bug

On the "join video" command the sycn is now perfect with audio and video

:) so happy 

Slight Bug- It ignores the order of the files in the list and joins the videos together by alphabetical order of the file names

example:  abc.mp4 before abcd.mp4 ect 

or video name 1.mp4 before video 2.mp4 

can live with that though, but thought I would mention it

thanks for all your fixes Pash 

"Join Video"- slight bug

On the "join video" command the sycn is now perfect with audio and video

:) so happy 

Slight Bug- It ignores the order of the files in the list and joins the videos together by alphabetical order of the file names

example:  abc.mp4 before abcd.mp4 ect 

or video name 1.mp4 before video 2.mp4 

can live with that though, but thought I would mention it

thanks for all your fixes Pash 

3.3.0.1 (BETA)

video join: fix file sort

for command "video from image"

I think there was a problem with the PNG file after you used the watermarked command.

try

clear list(%images)
add list to list(%images,$plugin function("Advanced Data Text File.dll", "$get files 2", "{$special folder("Application")}\\Sample Images", "*.png", "True", "Root Directory Only"),"Delete","Global")
set list position(%images,0)
loop($list total(%images)) {
    set(#Item,$next list item(%images),"Global")
    plugin command("Advanced Image.dll", "image watermark/text", #Item, "{$special folder("Application")}\\Sample Images 2\\{$plugin function("Advanced Data Text File.dll", "$file info", #Item, "File Name")}", "#{$subtract($list position(%images),1)}", "Arial", 72, 000000, "Top Right", 100)
}
clear list(%images)
add list to list(%images,$plugin function("Advanced Data Text File.dll", "$get files 2", "{$special folder("Application")}\\Sample Images 2", "*.png", "True", "Root Directory Only"),"Delete","Global")
plugin command("Advanced Video.dll", "video from image", %images, "1920x1080", 24, "1\\2", "{$special folder("Application")}\\Sample Images 2\\Sample Video.mp4")

• 1 month later...

Hi Pash 

When joining videos the outputted mp4 creates a thumbnail image from the first few seconds of the videos that are joined so if you use an intro logo every video created has the same thumbnail

Is it possible to make it so the thumbnail selected is from the middle of the combined videos? so it is different every time?

again thanks for your help 

Hi Pash 

When joining videos the outputted mp4 creates a thumbnail image from the first few seconds of the videos that are joined so if you use an intro logo every video created has the same thumbnail

Is it possible to make it so the thumbnail selected is from the middle of the combined videos? so it is different every time?

again thanks for your help 

I do not understand

Please show illustration description.

Hi Pash

Hopefully this picture makes sense, If you join videos and use the same video intro you get all the same thumbnail images for every video you join 

http://i66.tinypic.com/sy9kwp.png

the first frame of my intro at 0.00 is a white background so I get all the same white thumbnails 

http://i66.tinypic.com/2rp2zp4.png

But if i got a frame from the middle of the joined videos i would get something like this below 

http://i63.tinypic.com/144a3jt.png

Hi Pash

Hopefully this picture makes sense, If you join videos and use the same video intro you get all the same thumbnail images for every video you join 

http://i66.tinypic.com/sy9kwp.png

the first frame of my intro at 0.00 is a white background so I get all the same white thumbnails 

http://i66.tinypic.com/2rp2zp4.png

But if i got a frame from the middle of the joined videos i would get something like this below 

http://i63.tinypic.com/144a3jt.png

if you want get thumbnail use command "video thumbnail"

set "Seek" for start point.

post-5560-0-19667900-1515455761_thumb.png

Thanks Pash  :D

I can now get a thumbnail image for each video 

but how can I add the thumbnail to the video? 

Is there a command to replace mp4 video thumbnail with the thumbnail I have extracted?

I have found this ffmpeg command which should add the image as thumbnail it creates a video but with no thumbnail 

-i  "C:\Users\Rawcus\Desktop\Finished Reaprr Videos\video 1.mp4" -i "C:\Users\Rawcus\Desktop\Finished Reaprr Videos\videothumb 1.png" -c:a copy -c:v copy -map 0 -map 1:0 "C:\Users\Rawcus\Desktop\Finished Reaprr Videos\videothumb1test.mp4"

plugin command("Advanced Video.dll", "video ffmpeg command", "-i  \"C:\\Users\\Rawcus\\Desktop\\Finished Reaprr Videos\\video 1.mp4\" -i \"C:\\Users\\Rawcus\\Desktop\\Finished Reaprr Videos\\videothumb 1.png\" -c:a copy -c:v copy -map 0 -map 1:0 \"C:\\Users\\Rawcus\\Desktop\\Finished Reaprr Videos\\videothumb1test.mp4\"", "C:\\Users\\Rawcus\\AppData\\Roaming\\UBot Studio\\Libraries\\ffmpeg\\bin\\ffmpeg.exe")

• PRO locked this topic