UBot Underground

[Sell] Vchecker - Video Rank Checker(Google,yt,googlevids) With Ranking Graphs And Pro Design

RESERVED FOR FAQ(WILL BE UPDATED IN 15 MINUTES!)

Q - How to buy?

A - Send me a PM on ubotforums (this forum) with the package you want to buy(HTTP, Browser or BOTH) and i will reply to you as soon as i can.

Q - Do you offer refunds?
A - Looking at the nature of this product and that i can't prevent anybody from using the code after i sent it, no refunds are offered after the purchase is made.

Q - Can i rebrand it to my own product?

A - Yes you can! There are also all the psd files included in each package so you can modify entirely the way it looks!

PLUGINS LINKS 

HTTP POST - http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/12837-sell-http-post-plugin-crazy-bonuses-inside/
THREADS COUNTER - http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/15441-free-plugin-threads-counter-ubot-v4-threading-fixed/

LOCAL DICTIONARY - http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/15327-free-local-dictionary-plugin-local-variables-issue-workaround/

FILE MANAGEMENT - http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/13237-free-file-management-plugin-multiple-commands-and-functions/

SQL LITE [OPTIONAL] - http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/12960-sell-sqlite-database-plugin/

Will update with more as questions come!

Will be picking this up.

As a reference... Joao (RunSoftware) has built a number of bots for me over the last month. His code is very well structured, easy to understand and he is always willing to update the code and explain why things happen.

Excellent demonstration Video, your program is on my list of "must haves", great job.

Thanks for the words mate! When you want to buy just drop me a PM with the version you want and we proceed from there!

Will you be updating the code, and then giving acsses to the updated code to the people that purchased the code?

Yes i will when needed! And yes people will get the updates in their email :)

Will be picking this up.

As a reference... Joao (RunSoftware) has built a number of bots for me over the last month. His code is very well structured, easy to understand and he is always willing to update the code and explain why things happen.

Thanks Pete, we have a long way to go together mate! Already sent your package :)

Thanks for the words mate! When you want to buy just drop me a PM with the version you want and we proceed from there!

Yes i will when needed! And yes people will get the updates in their email :)

Thanks Pete, we have a long way to go together mate! Already sent your package :)

ok great, looking forward to leaning from you, I will purchase this later tonight. Any plans on releasing a full featured course for PRO UI building?

ok great, looking forward to leaning from you, I will purchase this later tonight. Any plans on releasing a full featured course for PRO UI building?

Thats surely in my to-do list and was thinking about it this week, just wanted to know if there is interest of the communty. But this is one thing i will be spending my time, good things to come for ubot programming and ui desgning, weekly webinars/live streams and classes updates. Nice things tto come mate, stay tuned.

• Like 1

After taking time to have a look at both version.   I feel its nicely put together for anyone wanting to learn from this package, as well as utilizing the package you choose.  I personally have both.  And both are excellent for use, and learning.

great job on the sources bud.

Sent pm

Thanks for your purchase mate, im sure you will like it if not already :)

After taking time to have a look at both version.   I feel its nicely put together for anyone wanting to learn from this package, as well as utilizing the package you choose.  I personally have both.  And both are excellent for use, and learning.

great job on the sources bud.

Thanks for the review TJ, im sure lots of people can learn from this

The package looks amazing, thanks. :)  will defintly buy more from you again.

Thanks giganut! Better things to come mate

First let me say, one of the best Source Code buys on the Ubot forum. Runsoftware definitely put alot of time and effort into Vchecker. I love the fact that the video that goes with the Source was very well done and concise. I also like the fact it was broken down into parts and explanation of the plugin integration was great. This is a review for the "Browser" version of Vchecker, but i will definitely be getting the HTTP version.

-dre

First let me say, one of the best Source Code buys on the Ubot forum. Runsoftware definitely put alot of time and effort into Vchecker. I love the fact that the video that goes with the Source was very well done and concise. I also like the fact it was broken down into parts and explanation of the plugin integration was great. This is a review for the "Browser" version of Vchecker, but i will definitely be getting the HTTP version.

-dre

Thanks for your opinion mate, i am really happy because you guys can learn from this :) I took a lot of time to explain things accurately and so anyone understands. Thank you and see you next time mate!

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Run software has done an exceptional job with these tutorials, he has not just delivered but over-delivered. I have purchased both the versions and I have learned so much about Ubot by buying the vchecker package. The explanation is also very step by step and clear as well as the plugin integration has been explained in great detail.

If you not only want to learn more about using Ubot to its full potential as well as be able to use a great video ranking checker software at same time then I would highly recommend this. Between for such a low price it's a steal and you will also get excellent customer support by him.

• 2 weeks later...

Run software has done an exceptional job with these tutorials, he has not just delivered but over-delivered. I have purchased both the versions and I have learned so much about Ubot by buying the vchecker package. The explanation is also very step by step and clear as well as the plugin integration has been explained in great detail.

If you not only want to learn more about using Ubot to its full potential as well as be able to use a great video ranking checker software at same time then I would highly recommend this. Between for such a low price it's a steal and you will also get excellent customer support by him.

Thanks for your review cob007, you are a great guy and im really happy to know you liked the package :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...