UBot Underground

How to Fake New Computers

There's this website where I need to switch to a new computer after creating 2 accounts in order to create more. Does anybody know how I make it seem like I am using a different machine with Ubot after every 2 loops? Clearing cookies doesn't do anything.

change proxy
change user agent
delete cookies
delete flashcookies and chacedata

but by the_way :)
what technic is it to get a mac-adress?
php html and js cant do that 

• Like 1

What is chacedata ?

And, how can we get Ubot bots to change mac address, anyone know ?

a secret u will never know 

only for invited insiders :D

Read something on Lifehacker yesterday about changing mac addresses, haven't tried anything but here is the link: http://lifehacker.com/randomize-your-computers-mac-address-with-this-script-1588874922

As noted in the comments, if you are sat behind a router it may not work as the router will send its mac address anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

for the problem about the router, you should set your router to clone the mac address of your pc nic. when you change it via tmac, the router will reflect the change, it can be hard to track down routers that allow mac address cloning, as many newer ones don't. tplink always has worked for me.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you're still having problems you could consider something like this:

1. Using Vultr.com (aff link) set up your VPS exactly how you need it (dropbox, your bot installed, and files/folders you need to generate.

2. Have the bot as part of its process create a NEW instance of a VPS (using Vultr this is all web based).

3. Save your progress to dropbox/ftp and have your data read in from there at all times - so if you're on loop 2 for example, save the number 2 in a text file in dropbox, then $read file and start at loop 100 etc...

4. Create a new VPS, call it loop2 and that will repeat the whole thing for you...

Key points to consider - kill all VPS instances when you're done with them, again something your bot could do for you.

Also, ensure that when you've created everything on the initial VPS (spend a lot of time here ensuring everything autostarts up and saves as it should) take a SNAPSHOT and use that snapshot for your new VPS images.

You should get a new IP number with each instance. Plus, it's really cheap. Billed per second so DESTROY instances when finished.

• Like 1