UBot Underground

[SELL] Linkedin API Ubot Source Code

http://content.screencast.com/users/lowridertj/folders/v5%20Alpha/media/252b9e2e-d46e-4335-82d9-9b5bef948cc9/04.29.2014-11.png

Terms of purchase:

• You are allowed to use this in any project you current have, will build, and can sell the compiled. 
  • You may not redistribute the source code. 
  • All sales are final 
  • This is for Pro and Dev users of Ubot Studio.

it uses the http post plugin (paid) of aymens, as well as the Json Parser plugin (free)

Its not a plugin itself, its source code of a fully built bot.  If i was to have priced it for someone to build the exe with source code is around 285.00 + 40% for source code.  Available right now for users for 47.00

Can we use the Token with all the Linkedin API?

Are you planning adding more features to this in the future?

What does the source code do?

listed in the first thread, gets auth code, that allows getting and does get the user token, then gets list of contacts, then messages them (limits state 100 per day max so will have to place in your own limitation on it.)

Can we use the Token with all the Linkedin API?

Are you planning adding more features to this in the future?

this is ubot studio source code and sold as is.

It does the above stated, but the token should work with all api's  of linkedin, you just have to choose the appropriate api to use the token with.

no plans to expand it.  specially at this price.

• 1 month later...

Hey BotGuru,

Do you have any training vids showing this in use or how to use it efficiently? I noticed you had some good YT vids on your other scripts. I'm new at scraping emails from LinkedIn and messaging members. Let me know.

Thanks,

Rich

its ubot studio source code so cant show to much of how it would work without showing the source code which is the actual product being sold.

thanks for the words on the videos from youtube.   ill see what i can do thogh

yes once you have the auth code, and token thats what is used to connect to there api's and obtain information.

GET and POST right?

Or is POST apart?