UBot Underground

[BUY] Bot for Sending Customers Their Ubot secure license

I created some bots and a website to sell them. I signed up for the Ubot Secure service so I could sell licensed versions of my bots. I have my website and cc processing set up, so when a customer purchases a bot, it communicates with Ubot Secure (using e-junkie). UBot Secure then adds their email address and creates a license key for them to run the bot. This part works great. Unfortunately UBot Secure doesn't email the customer the license key or download link.

I need a bot created that will do just that. I've tried creating it myself but keep getting stuck. I'm not familiar yet with UBot's email functions. Here's what I had in mind:

The bot would run every few minutes, logs into my email, checks for new sales emails from ejunkie, grabs the email address into a variable, logs into the UBot dashboard, finds that email address, and grabs the key (next to it) and download link, then emails them with the information.

I'm still watching the tutorial videos and trying to learn more about the email functions and how they work. I'd rather get this bot done sooner than later. So if I can get someone to create this bot for a reasonable price, I'd rather go that route and save myself some time and frustration.

why not use meters system its a one time fee and does all this. The cost for someone to make the bot would probably be more the meters system

• Like 1

I was just checking it out. Thanks! Do you guys know if it integrates with E-Junkie or 2Checkout yet? I read through all of the posts. Meter did mention a while back that he was working on 2Checkout integration, but no more was said about it.

• 3 weeks later...

i told ubot they needed an api or hook system to allow for auto generation and delivery of the key back before it was even beta, or annouhnced public.  not sure what their plans are with it.  but its definitely needed.

I'm surprised that it doesn't have this functionality.  Its pretty critical if you ask me.

I would also recommend meter's system for this as well.