UBot Underground

Processing a table with 30k rows

Hello,

I don't seem to be able to get uBot to process a table with 30k rows. When I set to load the file and add the data to the table, it keeps chewing memory until it hits 3.5gb and still doesn't show the data in debugger.

I've tried with a table with 1000 and 2000 rows and that works fine.

I used Zennoposter before moving to uBot and it didn't have this issue.

Is this is a know issue? bug? limitation?

Thanks,

Lizzard

Call it a limitation and Ubot is not Zennoposter and vice versa. 1000 is a good size to work with in Ubot, smaller the better as Ubot has always had memory issues but the dev. team is trying to fix. Hopefully some time in future it will be treated lets pray together...

Try to split your file into smaller chunks and then loop through them...

I think it's working, its just so slow. I had problems with list, but I think they are even more severe with table.

I've noticed that for example a list of 500 000 URL's takes a few minutes to load to a list from file, so I think similar is happening on your side with table.

I think that if you leave bot running, it will eventually load up that table...but I also agree its way to slow. I've actually talked about that with Eddie, and he said UBot was never meant to load such large lists, that's why that part is too slow.

Work with a smaller list when loading the list into UBot Studio and developing the bot. Once compiled, the list will load much faster without as many issues.

Work with a smaller list when loading the list into UBot Studio and developing the bot. Once compiled, the list will load much faster without as many issues.

You are right, it works much better in compiled bots, but still the load time is just to long for larger lists/tables.