UBot Underground

• 2 weeks later...

Great plugin Thanks. It doesnt seem to be able to run the botbank scripts though, Its runs them but not when compiled, no worries though. To hide your files a little better, just rename your text files to .dll.

Great plugin Thanks. It doesnt seem to be able to run the botbank scripts though, Its runs them but not when compiled, no worries though. To hide your files a little better, just rename your text files to .dll.

lol  

better idea is to encrypt and decrypt

by the way i only use private bot bank as a kind of library-container. if i use things from i go in edit mode and copy past it to my script because i also saw that botbank has big problems with multithreads

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone ever figure out how the Run Encrypted Ubot Script part works?  Not sure how to get it encrypted to start with in order to use with this command.

Hello?

I know this is not the answer you are looking for.. but the attached .ubot file  does the same thing..using the free text  encryption plugin from meter and the run ubot script command.

I have created a user interface for -  pasting your ubot code ,creating a key and saving your file to disk.

Inside , there are  a couple of custom functions - the first one will encrypt and save your ubot code to file on disk.

The second function will load the code , decrypt it and run it. - provided the 'run ubot script' command can run that code..there appear to be some

limitations on what can be run currently.

ON A SIDE NOTE-

- I think generating a single unique key would be enough for all our bots...also if you have the HTTP post plugin - the  $base64encode function can be used to create a unique base64 key for encryption.

EncryptDecryptCodeAndRun.ubot

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Bummer.. It doesn't work on "In new browser". Im willing to pay if someone can make it work on new browser command.

+1 on this,

Hey Kreatus, did you ever find a way to do this ?

I have a Major bot update put on hold until i find a solution

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Looking to do run external ubot scripts.. this one seems to have died.. anyone got any info?

absolutely ardley216 :)

The plugin itself is free and can be downloaded either in this thread or you can click the banner in my sig and find it at the bottom of the OP ;)

very useful !

Cheers

CJ

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Anyone still have this?  or is there possibly a new similar script?

looking for this too - but all links are dead  :(

There is a link to the plugin at the bottom of the first post here :

http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/18847-sell-easy-crypt-v2-file-encryptiondecryption-code-generation/?hl=easy-crypt

Cheers

CJ

Thanks for the info! But the link to the plugin is dead there too :-/

Thanks for the info! But the link to the plugin is dead there too :-/

Hey, 

oh, ... good call lol, .. ill have a dig around my hard drive and see if i can find it and update the link (im not around my PC until tomorrow afternoon).

In the mean time someone may chirp in with another link, im probably not the only person who has it.

Cheers

CJ

Hey, 

oh, ... good call lol, .. ill have a dig around my hard drive and see if i can find it and update the link (im not around my PC until tomorrow afternoon).

In the mean time someone may chirp in with another link, im probably not the only person who has it.

Cheers

CJ

thanks so much for your help, buddy!!

Hey, 

Cheers

CJ

Did you could find it on your PC?   :unsure:

Did you could find it on your PC?   :unsure:

Hey, 

Yes i did indeed, in th last place i looked but found none the less, .. 

The link at the bottom of the first post has been replaced :

http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/18847-sell-easy-crypt-v2-file-encryptiondecryption-code-generation/?hl=easy-crypt

Cheers

CJ

• 4 months later...