UBot Underground

$Special Folder (Application) changing location mid-project

I could really use some insight here. I know I've read in the past on the forum that the $Application folder is different in Studio than it is in a compiled bot, but that has NEVER been the case for me. Whatever folder I save my in-progress .ubot file in has functioned perfectly as my $Application folder the entire time in Studio, and I use it extensively to work with files. Well today, while working with about 75 file commands in a bot in studio, in which all commands were referencing $Application just fine (working in a folder in My Documents where the .ubot file was saved), all of a sudden Studio now is looking in the main Ubot installation folder for $Application. I just can't understand why it would change, hundreds of lines into the code, with me testing each node along the way and every single time it looking in the place I intended it to look, until this sudden change.

I can't think of anything I did to cause any change. I didn't close down and restart Ubot. I didn't reboot the computer. I didn't change any settings that I am aware of.

Please someone tell me they know what happened and how to change it back. Thanks.

Ubot well use the  main installation folder untill you save the bot and then reopen it
Then it will use the correct $Application folder that you saved the bot too