UBot Underground

Need a ubot script made. I will make a video of what it is to do

Need a ubot script made. I will make a video of what it is to do

I need a bot made. I need the files after your done too in case you vanish and I need something changed.

It will log into a game and click an allow button, then it will go to another page and click save then it will click create then it will go to the next one and click allow and then save, then it will go to the first person that created and click join.

It will do 30 total then it will go into what was created and gift the second person 30 times then it must leave the group and rejoin then it logs into the person that took over the group and accepts the first person back into the group and then hit gift again 30 times to the third man, over and over for all 30 people.

I dont think you can pm me so please post your bid here.

Okay I have one bid for ten from someone new that wants some experience.

Two bids for 20

One for 25

and the two that show here.

Will pick in about 5 to 6 hours and you must start this Tomorrow and have it done in 48 hours.

Come on guys this is a macro bot with very little effort involved. BID

I am not against letting someone do this that wants experience. As long as you do it. I think my budget is going to be 30 though.

I have Zenno but I dont like doing it, I would rather buy it.

Edited by nicksavage

Thanks but no thanks, If you building it for me, there is no need for you to want the source code except to make me use you all the time and then when you don't answer a mail I have to have the whole thing done again over.

without seeing the actual site ill bid 50-100.00

if you want the source code as well will be 40% more the build cost.

Thanks but no thanks, If you building it for me, there is no need for you to want the source code except to make me use you all the time and then when you don't answer a mail I have to have the whole thing done again over.

without seeing the actual site ill bid 50-100.00

if you want the source code as well will be 40% more the build cost.

Welcome to the world of programming.  Any programmer charges more for a source code then a compiled software.

Time is money in order to build something cheap the developer normally holds the source for you so that yes they charge to update it for you.  otherwise you pay the higher cost for the source code and you are free to have anyone code in it.

This is how things are done in the programming world..  Sorry if it may come as a shock to you.

Welcome to the world of programming.  Any programmer charges more for a source code then a compiled software.

Time is money in order to build something cheap the developer normally holds the source for you so that yes they charge to update it for you.  otherwise you pay the higher cost for the source code and you are free to have anyone code in it.

This is how things are done in the programming world..  Sorry if it may come as a shock to you.

Shock lmao. I have been on the computer since the early 80's. No shock here your trying to overcharge.

I was on the web before it was the internet. I have never paid for source code before. If I buy it it belongs to me, Not you. the work is done for me. I have spent thousands on freelancer, scriptlance, virtual worker, and all the other sites and I always get source with my work.

Edited by nicksavage