UBot Underground

[Buy] Twitter Account Creator

Hi guys i buy a Mass VERIFIED Twitter Account Creator

In addition to creating verified account the bot must:
Select a random header for each account created (headers are saved on my pc)
change profile picture for each account created (images are saved on my pc)
multithreading and proxy option
Select 5/10 follow person for each account (follower scraped by keyword)
output>>> twitterusername:password

can someone help me?
  • 4 weeks later...

I'll warn you now, not sure $100 will be a working price if your looking for one of us to update it free every time twitter makes a change.
They tend to make changes a lot.

​Also, it's very difficult to get the profile pic to update 100% of the time.

Just figured id give you some heads up, but you never know, someone might be ready to do this for ya.

Best of luck man.  

• Like 1

50-100$ of course the program must be constantly updated when twitter or hotmail have changes... Ouch! Way to low. If you would be willing to pay for updates that would be another matter.... Feel free to contact me through the email on my profile.

yea, nobody is gonna do free updates to a 1 off custom bot. you need to either buy ubot and do it yourself or buy a commercial bot that someone maintains and sells hundreds of copies of it and can therefore afford to keep it updated.

• 1 month later...

I agree, nobody is going to waste their time doing this over $50.  I definately suggest buying ubot and trying yourself.  If opens up the door to this program and any others you might want to develop later.  Then you can buy whatever source code you need and build on top of that.  Saves everyone time and money.

Good.  Yeah, you won't find anyone to do this for you (and do a good job) for less than $250, so it's better to just buy it and do it yourself.  But be warned: twitter is a beast.  They constantly change things and if you start out trying to automate twitter as your first bot, then you will get frustrated and might end up just giving up.  ubot is lots of fun, tho, enjoy....