UBot Underground

[SELL] Proxy Bot Commented Source Code - Scrape / Check Proxy Type (Elite / Anon etc) (single and multithreaded - good for all)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dWp8dmnqdX4

Ubot V4 and V5 Compatible Source Code

proxy-source.png

The idea behind this is to provide people with documented source code and try to make their life easier, if you want to improve it even more then i suggest that you get aymens http plugin and replace the navigate node for his page scrape. The reason we did not do this in the first place is that this works without any plugins needed for those who want it like that.

Enjoy.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I haven't received my download yet..?

Please do  look into it...

---

03-Apr-2013 12:42:21 GMT+05:30
Receipt No: 1790-7468-0294-5048

--

In the JVzoo download area All I received was a read me file - asking me to forward to ubotaddons@gmail.com - my PayPal reciept.

Which I did promptly. But I still haven't received my Download. :(

I did try to download my purchase via The JVzoo downlaod area.All I get when I download is a readme file.The content of that readme file is given below.

------

Thank you for purchasing our ubot proxy bot source code.

Please email a copy of your paypal receipt / jv zoo number to ubotaddons@gmail.com and we will send the source code to
the paypal purchase email within 24 hours (usually sooner. but deoending on time zone difference).

Kind Regards

Jane

----

I also have other purchased items in my JVzoo account. All of them downlaod just fine except yours..

Please do look into this issue - its been 3 days since my purchase and I have'nt recieved my code.

• 4 months later...

I thank you for putting this together Bliss, great info, i bought it earlier and its helped me a ton already, thanks.

-dre

Thank you very much for your purchase.  I am glad it is helpful to you.

• 1 month later...

I could have saved at least one week of trials and errors if I had bought it before developing one myself ! A real lifetime saver worth the price and very pedagogic. Thanks for this nice work. 

Hey Bliss,

Can I just paypal you directly for this?

I keep getting an JV Zoo error that say: Your credit card isn't valid. Please try again, using another funding source.

Which is odd as there is nothing wrong with my card. I have used it to buy several other items today. 

Hi Jay,

Thanks for getting in touch and purchasing.

Im not sure what was wrong with the jvzoo button, i will speak with one of the owners of jvzoo i know and see if he can shed any light on it.

Enjoy 

I could have saved at least one week of trials and errors if I had bought it before developing one myself ! A real lifetime saver worth the price and very pedagogic. Thanks for this nice work. 

Thank you for your kind words :)

Thank for getting back to me so quickly Bliss! (Everytime I buy something online from someone that I haven't dealt with in the past, I cringe when I think about what their support will be like.) I was super impressed with you instantly getting back with me in the middle of the evening - then even answering my questions about ubot that had NOTHING to do with what you are selling here. Very cool!

To anyone thinking of buying this product:

This package is killer! I have bought a few source code packs from others and hands down this is the best one I have ever seen. What I liked the most is how clearly Bliss has commented the code - I picked up on so much of the thought process behind what various parts of the code were doing. That is knowledge alone will allow me to create better bots in the future. (and clearly if you are looking for an effective way to find elite proxies to use, this bot does that! You can tweak it do whatever else you want.)

I recommend this product to everyone and anyone who is new to ubot, or anyone who is looking to learn how to create/use custom commands or simply looking to take their ubot skills to the next level. 

Thank for getting back to me so quickly Bliss! (Everytime I buy something online from someone that I haven't dealt with in the past, I cringe when I think about what their support will be like.) I was super impressed with you instantly getting back with me in the middle of the evening - then even answering my questions about ubot that had NOTHING to do with what you are selling here. Very cool!

To anyone thinking of buying this product:

This package is killer! I have bought a few source code packs from others and hands down this is the best one I have ever seen. What I liked the most is how clearly Bliss has commented the code - I picked up on so much of the thought process behind what various parts of the code were doing. That is knowledge alone will allow me to create better bots in the future. (and clearly if you are looking for an effective way to find elite proxies to use, this bot does that! You can tweak it do whatever else you want.)

I recommend this product to everyone and anyone who is new to ubot, or anyone who is looking to learn how to create/use custom commands or simply looking to take their ubot skills to the next level. 

Jay!  Thanks so much for your kind words, it means alot!    I am so glad that you enjoyed the code and comments, i tried to make it as easy as possible for everyone to read / understand.

Nice to know my teaching / commenting methods work for you :)

Thanks again

Jane